Away Match Day Thread 29/10/2022 L1 : Bolton Wanderers v OUFC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bazzer, I like a lot of your posts but you’re coming across as a mug today. I’m no Robinson fan, but credit where credit is due for Tuesday and todays performances. No ‘what ifs’ or ‘maybes’, just a solid and enjoyable three points.
Sorry I wasn’t trying to sound awkward but it was a reply but with role reversed, if we have turned things around and results pick up and we do start climbing towards the play offs with results against other bigger clubs sure I will take my hat to KR as Will others who aren’t totally convinced on Robbo this season.
But today was a great result and I’m chuffed with everyone if the playing and coaching staff today some of the substitutions were tactically spit on and credit for those.
It wasn’t an easy game by any chance certainly with a very partisan crowd and tbf I think the ref was pretty decent although there possibly should have been a penalty to us and a sending of for them.

Last edited:
I see the Forum is having a perfectly normal one this evening.

giphy.gif

7 points out of the last 12 bazzer, I’d say the form is turning.
More like 7 out of the last 15, which isn’t great however if we win the next 3/4’games on top of that then that looks more decent and is okay off form

Please, just for once, try to read a post and understand the context rather than just picking out the odd word. My 6 year old is being taught comprehension, maybe he can give you some tips!!

I said that I've come to the conclusion that Robinson isn't the manager to take this club forward, and I still think that's true. But I've never once said that he has to go immediately as he's always been capable of getting the team to fight for points. And while he's still doing that he is helping the team get a more stable base for someone else to come in and build on.

I still like Robinson and want him to succeed, and even replied to you yesterday saying that we should want a win from every game regardless of who is in charge.

It's honestly not difficult to see that the huge grey that exists between Robinson staying or going.
See someone is reading posts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom