Away Match Build Up 29/10/2022 L1 : Bolton Wanderers v OUFC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fleetwood at home of course is a totally different game and a draw would not be a good result there!
As we couldn't beat them in the first dozen or so games we played against them, I'm not so sure!

We have at least won every game since we put that hoodoo to bed...

As we couldn't beat them in the first dozen or so games we played against them, I'm not so sure!

We have at least won every game since we put that hoodoo to bed...
Funny thing "bogey teams" - after we beat Burton for the first time the other day, there are now only 3 teams that BWFC has played on two or more occasions that we haven't recorded a win against - Marseille, Sporting Lisbon and......

...Sutton United :)

• React
Reactions: m
Funny thing "bogey teams" - after we beat Burton for the first time the other day, there are now only 3 teams that BWFC has played on two or more occasions that we haven't recorded a win against - Marseille, Sporting Lisbon and......

...Sutton United :)
Don't worry we haven't beaten any of those teams neither along with Liverpool,Tottenham,Salford,Harrogate, 🤣🤣

Don't worry we haven't beaten any of those teams neither along with Liverpool,Tottenham,Salford,Harrogate, 🤣🤣
We have more chance of getting a rematch against Sutton than either of the other two in the next 40 years :)

We have more chance of getting a rematch against Sutton than either of the other two in the next 40 years :)
In all fairness if our form don't improve we might get the chance next season to win against Harrogate, Salford, Sutton because the way w are going at the moment league two is calling

You really are heading for a stuffing then mate, and we apologise at the start. Our recruitment over the summer was spot on, with our forward line the best in the league. Defensively if you even get in the penalty area, I would be surprised. Squad wise we have internationals that cant even get on the coach let alone the bench.
We have a manager who would outthink Sir Alex on a good day, tactically strong, with a warm rapore with all his squad.
It's really not worth your team turning up, no it really isn't.
Prediction? BWFC 0 OUFC 5.

Despite feeling that we couldn't beat a miracle whip at the moment, I voted yes to give me some hope.

Does anyone have a round up please of players out and when possibly back especially Browne and Brannigan? Thanks

Browne is hamstring, being assessed over the coming days.

Brannagan is an upper body injury.

It’s a sad state of affairs, that due to poor, incompetent and incomplete recruitment, we’re sending a threadbare squad up to Bolton, due to injuries, and suspensions due to lack of discipline, and even our manager is suspended as well.

What an embarrassing shambles we’ve become.

Don’t fancy us to get much joy tomorrow I’m afraid

They were subbed off on Tuesday after injuries. Preview on the website confirms they are being 'assessed'.

Browne pulled up. I hope he isn’t risked tomorrow if he has a hamstring issue.

Brannagan looked less serious. Looked a shoulder injury. Kept trying to pop it back in while playing.

Browne pulled up. I hope he isn’t risked tomorrow if he has a hamstring issue.

Brannagan looked less serious. Looked a shoulder injury. Kept trying to pop it back in while playing.
Ffs they all need risking! No time for any shielding now because if we can't beat Fleetwood on Tuesday with a cupboard full of youngsters blended into the side what real term chance have we got?

To everyone who have shelled out decent money to go to Bolton tomorrow its the least the club and players should be doing by playing through any pain barrier. Win or draw tomorrow and Tuesday whatever will be a free hit.

COYY'S

Ffs they all need risking! No time for any shielding now because if we can't beat Fleetwood on Tuesday with a cupboard full of youngsters blended into the side what real term chance have we got?

To everyone who have shelled out decent money to go to Bolton tomorrow its the least the club and players should be doing by playing through any pain barrier. Win or draw tomorrow and Tuesday whatever will be a free hit.

COYY'S
I’d rather miss Browne for one game and then have him for the next five than play him for one and miss him for the next five.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom