Current Player #28 Stephan Negru

I like the partnership Negru has with Moore, especially as Moore is very experienced despite being 26 so I could see them being our partnership for the next few years

I like the partnership Negru has with Moore, especially as Moore is very experienced despite being 26 so I could see them being our partnership for the next few years
We haven’t signed JT on a long term deal to play 2nd fiddle though.
Negru will be a better player than Moore IMO who is a good league 1 player but if we want to aim higher then I don’t see him part of the back line long term.

Negru will be a better player than Moore IMO who is a good league 1 player but if we want to aim higher then I don’t see him part of the back line long term.
Well we have if Moore and Negru carry on playing well. This is the way it should be, no guaranteed starters but good competition for places. Manning has signed,/created two players for every position and JT wasn't playing well before his injury and has now lost his place. It's up to him to now take the opportunity when he gets it .

Well we have if Moore and Negru carry on playing well. This is the way it should be, no guaranteed starters but good competition for places. Manning has signed,/created two players for every position and JT wasn't playing well before his injury and has now lost his place. It's up to him to now take the opportunity when he gets it .
Completely agree but I also know Manning doesn’t like to change the back 4 too much which is the same for most managers. It is vital for success to have a solid, consistent back 4.

Bit hard on Thorniley, he only played a couple of games.

Bit hard on Thorniley, he only played a couple of games.
Not really hard on him at all. I haven't slated him. I don't think he is on the scrap heap or think he his pants. Just simply stating my opinion on a set of circumstances. He didn't play great in the two games he played, then got injured and Negru came in and has taken his opportunity. With Brown injured and Leigh suspended it may be that JT has the opportunity to claim a place back and one of Leigh or Brown will have to sit it out. It's called competition and I bloody love it as it's been a pretty alien concept for us for a while!!!

Completely agree but I also know Manning doesn’t like to change the back 4 too much which is the same for most managers. It is vital for success to have a solid, consistent back 4.
I agree but injuries and suspensions change who that solid back four is made up of.

Isn’t this what’s having a competitive squads about? The three of them should be fighting it out for the two places, something we never had under KR…

I think Negru has been set up here .
Selected by Speedy for FIFA and then invited to discuss his surname-it was only going down one route .
Now also fake accounts appearing in Stephans name- which are monetised clickbait .

So, not wanting to listen to it myself, what's the precis?

The world of YouTubers and influencers goes over my head. It’s not a medium I’m interested in.

Negru isn’t the one yelling the slur in that so there’s nothing in it.

iShowSpeed is an incredibly popular streamer & influencer. But if you’re over the age of 25 there’s a good chance you won’t have heard of him.

He’s an 18 year old american kid. All i’ve ever seen is him screaming or being dumb. Although i think i’ve seen something he did that was actually quite funny.

Back
Top Bottom