Current Player #28 Stephan Negru

This business has been done too early to generate much excitement.

Just watched his interview and I've got a good feeling about this one.

Spoke well, seems confident, comfortable with who he is and where he's going. Ambitious but hard working and willing to graft to get there.

I'm calling it early, bookmark this post - this kid is going to do well for us.

Spoke well, seems confident, comfortable with who he is and where he's going. Ambitious but hard working and willing to graft to get there.

He’s surprisingly down to earth and VERY funny.

Thought exactly the same.

Two games on the CPF plastic this season, two players out long-term injured as a result. It's a miracle City manage to field a team at all playing on it all the time...

...or they just recruit players without longstanding injury problems.

Two games on the CPF plastic this season, two players out long-term injured as a result. It's a miracle City manage to field a team at all playing on it all the time...

...or they just recruit players without longstanding injury problems.
You wouldn’t get me on that pitch. Mainly as I would be too busy eating the delicious, perfectly seasoned chips that are available.

You wouldn’t get me on that pitch. Mainly as I would be too busy eating the delicious, perfectly seasoned chips that are available.
Generally, from experience, the catering at our local friends is very good. They did a ridiculous burger at one time that was just outstanding, if a tad messy!

Generally, from experience, the catering at our local friends is very good. They did a ridiculous burger at one time that was just outstanding, if a tad messy!
Last time I went they were using pretzel buns for the burgers. Decent bar, too.

No idea why I’m going to Burton tomorrow when I could pop down to City and eat and drink until I’m sick all down myself.

I’m going too. I’ve been emotionally blackmailed.

It was a big call by Manning to bring him.on yesterday.
In.his brief time on I thought he looked very useful. Very good in the air particularly.
Hopefully we have unearthed another very good CB

he looked very decent in his 15 min plus 8 min added cameo - bit of a unit too- I think he won every header he challenged for

• React
Reactions: QR
He was always watching the line as well. I too thought he was good in the air.

Hope to see more of him.

I would just like to say that we’ve got NEGRU !………Stephan NEGRU !..….I just don’t think you understand.

Back
Top Bottom