Current Player #28 Stephan Negru

iShowSpeed is an incredibly popular streamer & influencer. But if you’re over the age of 25 there’s a good chance you won’t have heard of him.

He’s an 18 year old american kid. All i’ve ever seen is him screaming or being dumb. Although i think i’ve seen something he did that was actually quite funny.
So you can now be incredibly popular by having the brain of a squashed pea, and shouting and screaming abuse on the internet?
I am over 25.

lol WoW. My 12 year old son plays CB & watches OUFC via iFollow here in Singapore. Both of us have been impressed with Steph progress this season, untilled benched.
Yet, my son isn't a fan of i show speed. To which as a wind up, I make out that I am a massive fan of!. Like you never guess who Speed had on his show? And show a lot of rizz too! Anyways, I can not wait to show him this......

lol WoW. My 12 year old son plays CB & watches OUFC via iFollow here in Singapore. Both of us have been impressed with Steph progress this season, untilled benched.
Yet, my son isn't a fan of i show speed. To which as a wind up, I make out that I am a massive fan of!. Like you never guess who Speed had on his show? And show a lot of rizz too! Anyways, I can not wait to show him this......

The world of YouTubers and influencers goes over my head. It’s not a medium I’m interested in.

Negru isn’t the one yelling the slur in that so there’s nothing in it.
The barking is Speed's trademark move. Speed is barking and saying Negru, which Stephan is very likely to humbly appreciate,

And Branners
It's quite difficult to gauge how they have come up with the list. Obviously they haven't been watching us live, Brannagan has been below expectations for most of the past 12 months.

And Longy, err no.

Back
Top Bottom