Home Match Day Thread +++ 27/04/2019 OUFC v Doncaster Rovers Match Day Thread +++

Stevens
Long Nelson Jones Ruffels
Hanson
Whyte Brannagan Sykes Garbutt
Mackie

2-1, Whyte + Sykes.

A draw to make it P45, W15, D15, L15...
Nelson with our goal. Erick then comes on at half time with a large bag of cash, contract and a pen, and Nelson faints, before getting up, scoring an own goal and getting sent off. Kashi sneaks on at the end yet still manages to also get sent off.

Or maybe Nelson dropped and Dickie plays right side?
Going of yesterdays preview with Robinson saying Nico probably will start although Dickie is fit. Be harsh on Nelson to drop him now after playing every other game.

Ticket sales don't look brilliant, with a good recent entertaining winning run I was hoping for an 8,000 crowd, but it doesn't look like it.
Although the corner blocks 1, 8 and 22 have been blocked out on the Online Ticket system, I assume these are giveaways of some kind, so doesn't really count.
According to DRFC website they were sent 806 tickets and they can pay on day. Poor showing for a team going for playoff place.
However, despite low numbers from Donny and no record of any trouble between the two clubs, the matchday guide says the RES gate behind the North Stand will be in operation again tomorrow. This is just lazy stewarding/policing. The one good thing about the Kassam Stadium is you can walk all round it in either direction which enables quick exit from the ground, but not now, this RES gate seems a permanent, and totally unnecessary feature.

A draw to make it P45, W15, D15, L15...
Nelson with our goal. Erick then comes on at half time with a large bag of cash, contract and a pen, and Nelson faints, before getting up, scoring an own goal and getting sent off. Kashi sneaks on at the end yet still manages to also get sent off.
well you know, 'trrific, bweath of fwesh air

well you know, Nico, 'triffic player, bweath of fwesh air, absolutely smashing fella, as for Nels, well you know, 'triffic fella, bweath of fwesh air, 2-1 to Oxford, well you know...'triffic

Bought my ticket earlier and only just realised you got money off for being a member! First time I’ve been asked but my own fault for not reading the details when I joined. Anyway looking forward to it first since Wycombe game hope it’s going to be like recent matches - 2-1 to us snatching the winner late on.

For the first time this season I don’t mind what the score is! Hope for a good game and performance with a few goals. Rah rah!

Wow its so refreshing approaching saturday with a keen sense of anticipation and absolutely no fear!

Ticket sales don't look brilliant, with a good recent entertaining winning run I was hoping for an 8,000 crowd, but it doesn't look like it.
Although the corner blocks 1, 8 and 22 have been blocked out on the Online Ticket system, I assume these are giveaways of some kind, so doesn't really count.
According to DRFC website they were sent 806 tickets and they can pay on day. Poor showing for a team going for playoff place.
However, despite low numbers from Donny and no record of any trouble between the two clubs, the matchday guide says the RES gate behind the North Stand will be in operation again tomorrow. This is just lazy stewarding/policing. The one good thing about the Kassam Stadium is you can walk all round it in either direction which enables quick exit from the ground, but not now, this RES gate seems a permanent, and totally unnecessary feature.
The RES gate might be up because of the amount of Donny fans coming down?

Back
Top Bottom