• SUB: Mills

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SUB: Leigh

• SUB: GOD

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Their goal they actually took a quick free kick and had it called back. There was no way we should have been caught out again
Bodin didn’t track. He also ducked out of a challenge a couple of seconds before the free kick was awarded against someone else, when it was at least 80/20 in his favour. That said, Brannagan getting tamely nutmegged and dangling a leg was equally at fault. Was a really poor one to concede.

I have over the years read with interest how soulless and how sh*te the k*ssam is portrayed by our own fans and of course by pot loads of away fans and I like many others cannot wait for the day we rid ourselves of all the ridicule - but boy do we heap more and more malaise on ourselves by encouraging away fan posters to come on our own forum and actively encourage them to join in with plenty of put downs and P**s taking and I for one am fed up to the back teeth of reading about how f*cking soulless and sh*te the k*ssam experience is. I know it is nowhere near a great day out but if you regularly travel away you will also know that there are plenty of places that are just as soulless as our gaff but the club fans of these other soulless clubs do not keep inviting guests to take the first hit like us do they? So, to get to the point of this post we invited this geezer/geezerette called Brazillaire or whatever and he has now written a post about the game and the experience on Charlton life Charlton fc's unofficial forum. The post is ok, but after saying he'd like some of our players he then finds 8 yes 8 drifters from Oxford walking out after the game who said that they come not as Oxford fans but premier league supporters who just drift up to the k*ssam for something to do. How the hell does he find not one but eight of these kindred? Then the soulless bile comes forth and yawn so forth. I'd like to point out that this is still our football club and 'stadium' for a least another couple of seasons and whilst I know the experience isn't anywhere near satisfying I still find it hard to digest week in week out when we encourage chancers like this to have a free hit on our forum and then they take cheap and easy pot shots on their forum because of our own encouragement and then add some. Weakness and sheep like.

However, I really hope when we do actually move that we don't start all this mooching and moaning with our away guests when the so called matchday experience of pretty much nowhere and nothing to do without going into the city centre starts up again.

Hindsight is a such wonderful thing and that's why we mustn't let when planning things with the new stadium we allow any dilution just to get approval or else we will be in a similar situation to today.

COYY'S

I have over the years read with interest how soulless and how sh*te the k*ssam is portrayed by our own fans and of course by pot loads of away fans and I like many others cannot wait for the day we rid ourselves of all the ridicule - but boy do we heap more and more malaise on ourselves by encouraging away fan posters to come on our own forum and actively encourage them to join in with plenty of put downs and P**s taking and I for one am fed up to the back teeth of reading about how f*cking soulless and sh*te the k*ssam experience is. I know it is nowhere near a great day out but if you regularly travel away you will also know that there are plenty of places that are just as soulless as our gaff but the club fans of these other soulless clubs do not keep inviting guests to take the first hit like us do they? So, to get to the point of this post we invited this geezer/geezerette called Brazillaire or whatever and he has now written a post about the game and the experience on Charlton life Charlton fc's unofficial forum. The post is ok, but after saying he'd like some of our players he then finds 8 yes 8 drifters from Oxford walking out after the game who said that they come not as Oxford fans but premier league supporters who just drift up to the k*ssam for something to do. How the hell does he find not one but eight of these kindred? Then the soulless bile comes forth and yawn so forth. I'd like to point out that this is still our football club and 'stadium' for a least another couple of seasons and whilst I know the experience isn't anywhere near satisfying I still find it hard to digest week in week out when we encourage chancers like this to have a free hit on our forum and then they take cheap and easy pot shots on their forum because of our own encouragement and then add some. Weakness and sheep like.

However, I really hope when we do actually move that we don't start all this mooching and moaning with our away guests when the so called matchday experience of pretty much nowhere and nothing to do without going into the city centre starts up again.

Hindsight is a such wonderful thing and that's why we mustn't let when planning things with the new stadium we allow any dilution just to get approval or else we will be in a similar situation to today.

COYY'S

I have been to Charlton a few times, it’s hardly a hotbed of football. I wouldn’t say the Kassam is dramatically worse than most other English football grounds nowadays, most people go to watch the game not to create an atmosphere, that’s just where we are in this country now. Any other fans saying it’s different at there grounds in league one is lying from what I have witnessed, River plate vs Boca juniors isn’t happening anywhere in England on a Saturday afternoon.

Watched the replay of the game and only from that camera angle it looks like Ciaron Brown's hands are next to his body for the claimed "double handed save a keeper would be proud of" as claimed by Holden (quite how he saw it so clearly from the technical area......).

Also, on Cam Bran getting sent off, he did no worse than their 32 (in the 1st half as well), 4 and 29 how had been booked then put in poor challenges that got free kicks given against them. The Ref was quite consistent in not giving a 2nd yellow.

COYY'S
Yes !!!!!! I read that on the Charlton forum from that brazillaire, geezer.
What absolute bol**ks, 8 different bloke's?????
We're not F****g Reading.
Biggest load of crap ever!!!!!

So, it looks like this superlative McGuane dummy I keep hearing about isn’t on the extended highlights. Does *anyone* happen to know after how many minutes it took place so I can find it on the full match replay? Not sure I’ll find the time to watch the whole thing through with child duties and such

If that mcguane Harris dummy doesn't make it to the YouTube highlights I am calling the police.
So, it looks like this superlative McGuane dummy I keep hearing about isn’t on the extended highlights. Does *anyone* happen to know after how many minutes it took place so I can find it on the full match replay? Not sure I’ll find the time to watch the whole thing through with child duties and such

Manning is a magician🪄
So far we're doing this with predominantly a set of players who finished 2 points off of relegation last year.
Starting players who were with us last year:
v Derby = 9
v Barnsley = 8
v Charlton = 7
Just goes to show how bad a manager KR really is. Thank god he's gone.

Not see many mention him (could be wrong) but was impressed with Stevens yesterday. Maybe got some work to do on his defending (which was still solid) but he was always looking to drive up the pitch, made a few lovely crosses and seems very confident and pacey. He's definitely the polar opposite to Sam Long which is nice. Hope to see him possibly progress as out of the loanees he seems one that could be available at season's end.

Slightly odd question, but anyone know why Nathan Cooper was not doing the stadium announcements? And who was doing it?
From the North Stand, you could barley hear what the guy was saying.

COYY'S
I’ve never understood why people engage (and sometimes at length) with some of the drongos who come on this forum to argue and abuse our supporters/stadium/players. I see that it’s difficult to ban them …. But why encourage them by “biting” each time they throw out the line??

I’ve never understood why people engage (and sometimes at length) with some of the drongos who come on this forum to argue and abuse our supporters/stadium/players. I see that it’s difficult to ban them …. But why encourage them by “biting” each time they throw out the line??
That Charlton guy seemed nice though, agree theres no point engaging with trolls

Drongo's are actually very charming birds of the third world.
Some of the opposition fans that come on here, well.............!!

After a stunning move, McGuane actually attempted to play the wrong pass!

If only he'd passed to Tyler, who was clean through in acres of space, it would've been league one goal of the season!
I think as he went to play the pass, Harris was obstructing McGuane's view of Tyler making a pass to him pretty difficult. Harris was clearly pointing and vocalising where he wanted it played and I'm not sure if Tyler did.

COYY'S
Point of order here. The forum is open to anyone to join. Including fans of other clubs and members of FoSB.
The only people invited to join were the members of the old forum when we stepped over to the new software.

Back
Top Bottom