Home Match Day Thread +++ 26/12/2019 OUFC V Lincoln City +++

Really struggling today. The cold, which set in after the Wycombe game has now developed into something more sinister and gives the impression of being a chest infection. Mrs Lounger is giving me some grief about going out in the cold and damp and I'm beginning to think she may have a point.
Am I right in thinking that because today is 1. Not a Saturday and 2. A bank holiday that ifollow TV streaming is available for a tenner? That might have to be a compromise, if it works!
Believe it is avail on iplayer today ? Think there was something about on imps official site?

I see this as another tough fixture. They will be desperate to get a result after the hiding they got at their place. They have had mixed fortunes since then but are hardly flying. However, their fear will be smellable if we score early, so i’ll Plump for
3-0 to us.

@Manorlounger think I'm a couple of days ahead of you with the ManFlu XXL strain. Chest thing has passed in that it doesn't hurt like hell to cough. Issue is the lower back pain so been experimenting with painkiller combinations (don't try this at home) and reckon I'll make it with an inane grin irrespective of the score and eyes that look in opposite directions. COYY!!!

At work today, but no one else is in, so I've got the match pass and will be able to watch on my phone, perhaps even cheer the inevitable yellow goals loudly!

Fantastic that we should be seeing a 10k+ crowd. Hopeful for another strong home performance, I'm thinking a 3-0 or 4-0.

I also have a severe case of man flu thats wiped out my whole bloody Christmas, so won't be going today.

Hoping for another 6-0 drubbing to cheer me up!

Archer
Cadden Dickie Mous Ruffels
Brannagan Gorrin Baptiste
Henry Taylor Fosu

Full strength for me, get the win, move up to 2nd in the league, then rotate a few on Sunday.

COYY
As a matter of interest what are your symptoms? I've been feeling rough since xmas eve with tiredness, headache and other aches. Sound familiar or I have I got seasonal bubonic plague?

BTW- 3-0 to us (thank god I have a radio)

The conditions could make it a tricky game, but I fancy us having too much for them. COYFY

As a matter of interest what are your symptoms? I've been feeling rough since xmas eve with tiredness, headache and other aches. Sound familiar or I have I got seasonal bubonic plague?

BTW- 3-0 to us (thank god I have a radio)

Sounds like you failed to ensure all you immunisations were up to date before Whycome visited. You'll be ok in a few days but the consequences would have been much worse had it been the Scum in town.

Not sure about risking Henry - apparently he still has some discomfort in his thigh - surely it would make sense not to risk him and play Sykes or Agyei instead?

Just seen Lincoln playing a 4-5-1. Might mean a crowding and intense press on our central midfield three.

Think we will get a 2-1 win and it will be a hard won game

Back
Top Bottom