Home Match Day Thread +++ 26/12/2019 OUFC V Lincoln City +++

I'm going for a 4-0 win, if we would of put all the chances away we had against Wycombe it would have been similar story. Anyone know if the club shop is open today?

Really struggling today. The cold, which set in after the Wycombe game has now developed into something more sinister and gives the impression of being a chest infection. Mrs Lounger is giving me some grief about going out in the cold and damp and I'm beginning to think she may have a point.
Am I right in thinking that because today is 1. Not a Saturday and 2. A bank holiday that ifollow TV streaming is available for a tenner? That might have to be a compromise, if it works!

Really struggling today. The cold, which set in after the Wycombe game has now developed into something more sinister and gives the impression of being a chest infection. Mrs Lounger is giving me some grief about going out in the cold and damp and I'm beginning to think she may have a point.
Am I right in thinking that because today is 1. Not a Saturday and 2. A bank holiday that ifollow TV streaming is available for a tenner? That might have to be a compromise, if it works!

I had that last week and had to miss the Wycombe game, it really is the worst.

Yes, it's on iFollow.
Get well soon.

I'm convinced that Fosu will finding his shooting boots, and rather than cutting in and dragging it towards the near post he will go across the keeper and stroke it in yo the far post.

Also, can see Taylor getting across his marker to put one in at the near post to take advantage of the number of crosses Cadden is likely to get.

Then finally, Ruffels from a set piece.

Oxford 3 Lincoln 0 in front of 10580!

Merry Christmas one and all!

Sat in the north stand today with niece and sister which I’m a bit salty about tbh.

A close, boring game 76 - 74 to Lincoln

Watching on I follow today as in deepest, wettest Wales for Christmas and the New Year. Should be an interesting perspective. 3-0 Oxford. COYY

I also have a severe case of man flu thats wiped out my whole bloody Christmas, so won't be going today.

Hoping for another 6-0 drubbing to cheer me up!

Archer
Cadden Dickie Mous Ruffels
Brannagan Gorrin Baptiste
Henry Taylor Fosu

Full strength for me, get the win, move up to 2nd in the league, then rotate a few on Sunday.

COYY

If anyone knows how to play Ox4d at the Kashstad, it’s MApp. This is gonna be a difficult game.

Hey ho.

COYYs!

Comfortable 3-0 win. Taylor x2 and Baptiste with the goals.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom