Away Match Day Thread 26/01/21 L1 - Rochdale V OUFC

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A lot resting on Brannagan in terms of midfield creativity with both Hanson and Gorrin playing. Agyei out wide instead of Henry...could go either way.

I'm certainly not veering from my 0-0 tip.

Let's see...COYY!

It's Tuesday, the wine and pizza are ready, it must be time for the yellows to continue their run. Hope this is easier than I think it will be. Come on Oxford.

Salford v Cambridge called off 90 mins before KO. Pitch hadn't thawed sufficiently. Bit tin pot leaving it that late given the distance involved for the away team.

I am determined to enjoy this evening if we lose it will be annoying but not devastating our season will not be over. Mind you Im confident we will get a result. Interesting team sorry not to see Sykes anywhere. COYY

Who's interviewing KR on radox? Don't recognise the voice.

With Henry on the bench and mcguane out (5 weeks?)suprised sykes hasnt made the squad tonight

It maybe a signal that he may not be in Robbie plans and this could be his last season with us
I'd say it's definitely his last season with us. Not surprised he hasn't even made the bench as he has done very little in his appearances this season... and he has mainly been giving away lots of silly little fouls.

I'd say it's definitely his last season with us. Not surprised he hasn't even made the bench as he has done very little in his appearances this season... and he has mainly been giving away lots of silly little fouls.
Shame when he first came here I had high hopes that he would be similar to Gavin

Scores in the early KOs (still playing)

Accrington 0-1 Hull
Gillingham 2-0 Crewe

Back
Top Bottom