Home Match Day Thread 3/11/2020 L1 OUFC v Rochdale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anyone else getting a buy a video pass option on the Rochdale ifollow match page despite all their log in details and season ticket holder status being correct

got a decent recent history against Rochdale so hopefully that continues.
in reality though we can’t score and can’t defend so not looking good.
that’s got to change soon though, so why not starting tonight.
2-1 Shodipo and Taylor

I think we will win tonight, 1-0 or 2-0 after a few hairy moments.

2-1 win ....itll be a scrappy , nervy contest with a late winner to temporarily paper over the cracks

Will it even be on all will they call it off like most of our home games this season it’s a conspiracy to get us relegated ? I’m not going to predict a score but after the 90 mins hopefully we should all be abit happier ⚽⚽⚽

Is anyone else getting a buy a video pass option on the Rochdale ifollow match page despite all their log in details and season ticket holder status being correct

That’s what is happening to me, don’t know if it’s to early yet but all my details are correct and my account details show I am a season ticket holder.

That’s what is happening to me, don’t know if it’s to early yet but all my details are correct and my account details show I am a season ticket holder.
I’ve followed what was posted about the new Ifollow deal and will have to wait for tonight now to see if it works

So no Atkinson, probably no Sykes and McGuane hasn't trained. That hasn't improved my feelings about tonight.

Let's just not lose. I'd be OK with a clean sheet, a 0-0 draw, Gorrin not getting booked yet again and no further injuries. Which is a bit sad really.

So no Atkinson, probably no Sykes and McGuane hasn't trained. That hasn't improved my feelings about tonight.

Let's just not lose. I'd be OK with a clean sheet, a 0-0 draw, Gorrin not getting booked yet again and no further injuries. Which is a bit sad really.
Sadly the likelihood of a clean sheet is minimal (i too would like the U's to register a clean sheet ...it means we dont lose!) ... do think we'll win 2-1 though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom