Away Match Day Thread 25/10/2022 L1: Portsmouth v OUFC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently it’s Joseph’s and Bodin’s fault that Long got dribbled past and absolutely done for pace, despite it not being him doubled up on or anything just someone being faster/stronger/tricker than him… 🤔🧐

Hmmm don’t have any faith in that selection, I’d put Joseph at centre forward and someone else on right wing, don’t we have anyone?

I suppose he isn’t going to trust Jones (an actual right winger) with his job given how Jones probably feels about him, strange he wouldn’t give Anderson a go on the right though, can’t have fallen out with him yet?

Long is going have, er, a long night with this team though.

Apparently it’s Joseph’s and Bodin’s fault that Long got dribbled past and absolutely done for pace, despite it not being him doubled up on or anything just someone being faster/stronger/tricker than him… 🤔🧐

When you have a weakness (Long isn’t good enough at right back) you don’t tend to hang it out to dry in football though.

I suppose he isn’t going to trust Jones (an actual right winger) with his job given how Jones probably feels about him, strange he wouldn’t give Anderson a go on the right though, can’t have fallen out with him yet?

Long is going have, er, a long night with this team though.
Anderson wasn't a KR signing
The new owners brought him in through their connections

Forms been good results been poor what does that mean I'm confused

KR on starting O’Donkor this evening: “He’s been training really well, the power he possesses is incredible. We could’ve gone with a number of different components today, more senior players, but what we’ve seen in training is the reason why he’s playing”

Right, so why hasn’t he been on the bench before this?

I fully support him starting by the way - I think he’s been very good in the minutes he’s played so far this season.
Strange. Cotswold Cowboy says he hasn't been training with the first team. That's at odds with what KR is saying!

I'm glad wasn't just me how can you be in form but losing most weeks f*****g idiot
He's just using the same excuses over and over. He was probably lucky that Matty got sent off on Saturday. Made our performance against a B side look ok.

Right, anybody watching on ifollow be prepared to be watching replays while the real action is happening.

Strange. Cotswold Cowboy says he hasn't been training with the first team. That's at odds with what KR is saying!

O'Donkor played for the u18's on Saturday so I would say it was Karl telling porkies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom