Away Match Day Thread 25/10/2022 L1: Portsmouth v OUFC

Status
Not open for further replies.
The last XI KR will put out.

It sums it up that he’s having to rely on a kid up front as we have no one else to play there.

To be honest I think most people were calling for G.OD to start and I think Joseph has done well on the right so why change it
Because Joseph didn’t really play on the right on Saturday. Long was exposed with Joseph pretty much playing alongside Taylor whilst Bodin had no positional discipline and went on a jolly.

The GOD selection screams human shield if I was being critical. Fans won’t be upset with KR playing youth teamers…if he performs, big hype for KR throwing them in. If it doesn’t work out, KR has an out. Jones/Anderson on the right with Joseph playing through the middle the obvious choice.

See how it pans out I guess

Sorry being negative this will be a defeat, thank for I got two red lines on my test this AM so now I won’t be going although I wish I didn’t have two red lines.
Me too Bazzer, Was feeling rough yesterday and took a test this morning. Makes me think it was spread Saturday as didn’t go to Sutton. Who knows but get well soon my friend. Not feeling confident tonight. Can see it being a tough night & us overrun with that midfield

The more I look at the team for tonight, the worse I feel about the result. Hopefully I'm wrong and we do a smash and grab.

Hmmm don’t have any faith in that selection, I’d put Joseph at centre forward and someone else on right wing, don’t we have anyone?

Hmmm don’t have any faith in that selection, I’d put Joseph at centre forward and someone else on right wing, don’t we have anyone?
I thinks Joseph's best position is at CF. He's got the committment and effort but not the touch to play anywhere else effectively.

His inclusion is odd, based on the fact he was sent off with the U18s on Saturday and we had no strikers on the bench

Not sent off, sent off. Sent off with the team to play away lol

Jones usually plays there
But not under KR
Don't know what he has against him
Maybe because it was Craig Short who said we should sign him while he was on trial?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom