Away Match Build Up 25/10/2022 L1: Portsmouth v OUFC

Status
Not open for further replies.
No Matty Taylor just leaves Joseph as I doubt he will start Tyler. Joseph will run himself into the ground with all the running he does. Can only see a defeat here

Eastwood
Long Moore Finday Brown
McGuane Gorrin Brannagan
Anderson Joseph Browne

A jammy draw.
KR will claim he’s a genius.
A stay of execution.

Probably harsh dropping Bodin but he doesn’t do enough defensively in an away game like this for me.

He doesn't do enough full stop. Home, away, attacking-wise, defensively.

It's harsh on anyone else left out at his expense.

He doesn't do enough full stop. Home, away, attacking-wise, defensively.

It's harsh on anyone else left out at his expense.
He could have has a hat trick on Saturday.
Last season especially, his dead ball delivery was excellent.
He has had a poor season so far but was our best chance of scoring Saturday alongside Marcus Browne

This reminds me of when we went to high flying Chesterfield when we were right down the bottom of the league and everyone had written us off. We came away from that game with a scrappy win and it kick started a run of good results…

He could have has a hat trick on Saturday.
Last season especially, his dead ball delivery was excellent.
He has had a poor season so far but was our best chance of scoring Saturday alongside Marcus Browne
If you also dropped everyone that had started the season poorly you would have no Cam, Gorrin, Findlay, Long, Moore or Eastwood!

Wonder how many we'll take down there , on Friday we'd sold less than 500 tickets, hopefully that doubled before we played Peterborough

Well at least we should all get a seat, not like that time a few years back when they sold 500 seats twice.

Fratton Station late night in the rain with thousands of Pompey fans. Can't say that I'm actually looking forward to it but we've had the odd good result there in the past so here goes.

This reminds me of when we went to high flying Chesterfield when we were right down the bottom of the league and everyone had written us off. We came away from that game with a scrappy win and it kick started a run of good results…
Yeah, but this time we haven’t got Steve MacLean swinging his massive dick around to singlehandedly save our sorry arses. Still one of the best individual performances I’ve ever seen from an Oxford player in the second half.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom