Home MDT +++ 25/08/18 OUFC v Burton Albion match day thread +++

Mellowyellow

The new beginning.
A narrow 1-0, playing well. More end up going to Newport, far more to Sunderland.

WuTang

I can't see us getting anything at Sunderland so this could be last chance saloon for Robinson. Burton haven't been a happy camp so this is our best chance to pick up points. Prediction? 2-2 draw.

bazzer9461

A bit early this thread. After Tuesday I would go for another 0-2 to the visiting side

dabigfella

Since we have no idea what sort of side (I wont use the word TEAM) Robinson will put out (other than there is a good chance that Whyte will be dropped and Browne moved away from attack) then trying to predict the result is a waste of time.

Given the shambles the defence is in at the moment I don't hold out a lot of hope.

Shosho

Since we have no idea what sort of side (I wont use the word TEAM) Robinson will put out (other than there is a good chance that Whyte will be dropped and Browne moved away from attack) then trying to predict the result is a waste of time.

Given the shambles the defence is in at the moment I don't hold out a lot of hope.
Why Whyte dropped and Browne moved from the left?

WestOxon U’s

Burton created a lot of chances at Bradford before losing 0-1 (Jack Payne).

Their no.7 looks very decent.

Foley

Why on earth would that happen?

I agree with the defence comment but why would Whyte be dropped?

Top Bottom