Home Match Day Thread +++ 25/08/18 OUFC v Burton Albion match day thread +++

I really hope the training ground helps us improve the performances and Robinson know longer has any excuses, he can do as many double sessions he pleases and practice set pieces, which apparently hadn't been happening very much.

1-1
Browne

Mitchell
Norman Dickie Mousinho Garbutt
Brannagan Hanson
Holmes Henry Browne
Smith

In true Oxford United style, everything will come together now that their backs are well and truly against the wall.

3:0 win with goals from Henry, Obika and Whyte.

I’m staying on the positive bus. I’m sat on it in the dark at the bus depot, waiting for it to get moving, but here I’m staying. So there.

Change the LB to either McMahon or Norman if they can play that role. Holmes to hopefully play at least 45 minutes.

Replace Browne and/or Whyte if they tire towards the end as defensive cover for the wings is going to be key.

Fingers crossed for our first point or points of the season. 2-2 or 2-1 depending on the above.

We at least found a semblance of an attack midweek, Burton have started almost as badly as us but can we end the car crash defending to give ourselves a chance?

Going for 1-1, take the lead before conceding late on, hard to see us keeping a clean sheet at the moment. A point would be a start I suppose, but after a likely loss away to Sunderland we are really going to have to start picking up wins to even be competitive this season.

Because that's the silly sort of thing that Robinson seems to do.
I thought that on Tuesday he played Whyte and Browne in exactly the right positions and they both played well.
Out of interest who would you have played on Tuesday?

I’m positive that at last we can perfor. Team will perform with 4-0 win. Nigel Clough will struggle to get back after a defeat

Mitchell
Norman Dickie Mous Garbutt
Brannagan Hanson
Whyte Henry Browne
Smith

1-0, Henry 6', followed by 84 mins of sh*thousery. COYY

Bloody hell Pete , it’s a bit early to be on the pop !!

Back
Top Bottom