Home Match Day Thread 24/02/2024 L1: OUFC v Leyton Orient

Who was your MOTM?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Maybe leysboyโ€˜s right and senior players have decided not to play for the manager with their team in 6th

I am right. I know of three players.
Iโ€™m not going to mention it anymore. Itโ€™s just sad very sad.

The manager has to go too, because there is no tactical nous, no game plan. Itโ€™s just bad, REALLY BAD.

I thonk thatโ€™s our season done to be honest. We look afraid to win games even when weโ€™re leading - particularly when weโ€™re leading. Bang out of form at the most important time.
We haven't been in form since he's come here.

And what the f**k is mcguane doing for their 2nd goal. 5 on 3 break and can't play a 5 metre pass.

We are going backwards week by week under DES next week against pompey will be an Embarrassment ๐Ÿ˜ณ I never been to a football match and been so bored like I have over the last month or so Don't even listen to DES interviews any more coz it's just on Repeat like the football

I am right. I know of three players.
Iโ€™m not going to mention it anymore. Itโ€™s just sad very sad.

The manager has to go too, because there is no tactical nous, no game plan. Itโ€™s just bad, REALLY BAD.
Could you do me a favour and tell those 3 players to f**k off else where then. Bad enough they are over paid as league 1 footballers, let alone not trying on purpose.

The club set des up to fail is bs. Manning got this side to second.

So out of his depth it's utterly painful. This is largely on Des whether our fans accept it or not.

The chuckle brothers didn't set him up to fail but they got the appointment painfully wrong. And lots of fans including myself blindsided by the romance of it

Utter farce.

how many more points do you think weโ€™d have if the players who arenโ€™t playing for the manager had been pulling their fingers out?

Back
Top Bottom