Home Match Day Thread 24/02/2024 L1: OUFC v Leyton Orient

Who was your MOTM?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Are you watching today? Have you been watching since Buckingham took over? They look the better side - we have the quality, whereas they are organised and running the game.
Ridiculous is saying its been like this since November

Ridiculous is saying its been like this since November
So how many games can you name that we have dominated. Burton? Any others? As I said, nothing new (not every game but several) being the poorer side since he took over.

Are you watching today? Have you been watching since Buckingham took over? They look the better side - we have the quality, whereas they are organised and running the game.
The difference is the coaching. This is a very well drilled side weโ€™re up against and Des doesnโ€™t have the answer. If weโ€™re going to win this itโ€™s going to be with some MORE good fortune and individual magic.

Was very tight for half an hour but they thoroughly deserve to win overall.

The difference is the coaching. This is a very well drilled side weโ€™re up against and Des doesnโ€™t have the answer. If weโ€™re going to win this itโ€™s going to be with some MORE good fortune and individual magic.

Was very tight for half an hour but they thoroughly deserve to win overall.
From this game more than any other for me, the lack of strength and experience in our coaching team is so evident. Thatโ€™s not just on Des, he can only do so much. But we just donโ€™t look drilled in any way, there are so few patterns or structures from the training ground. Des urgently needs some stronger support.

Please no one come on here and say weโ€™re a top 6 side or even a top 30 side, weโ€™re neither and wonโ€™t be for many years this performance is dire canโ€™t seem to do anything right.

I would hate to think what the score would be if Dan Agyei had been playing

Back
Top Bottom