Home Match Day Thread 24/02/2024 L1: OUFC v Leyton Orient

Who was your MOTM?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Great to see Rodrigues appearing in those spaces when we break. Need to find him more.

Half time needed.

Great to see Rodrigues appearing in those spaces when we break. Need to find him more.

Half time needed.
Why is it ok for the same player to be fouled that much. Don’t know how you punish it but I think I counted 4 when he was in a dangerous position.

That was a poor first half despite the scoreline. We are playing too deep when they have the ball, and have no control in the middle. Being totally over run with Goodrham, Murphy, and Rodriguez in there together and just Brannigan and Matete trying to pick up Orient and the loose balls. Not helped by the fact Matete looks knackered! And finally, patient build up is one thing, but to go from the final third back to well inside our own half on more than one occasion is baffling. Des, I am starting to question if you really know what you are doing!

Why is it ok for the same player to be fouled that much. Don’t know how you punish it but I think I counted 4 when he was in a dangerous position.
tbf it’s clear tactical fouling and the ref has booked the Orient player each time.

I think the ref can book based on number of fouls a team are making too.

Back
Top Bottom