Current Player #23 Josh Murphy

And he is the top earner at the club!? That is outrageous. Borderline fraud. I wonder what Brannagan thinks and all the other players for that matter. Look at Bate and Goodrham young players that give everything and are actually better than him and Bate is only here on loan if only we had signed him.......:((

The only way we will be able to get rid of him
Is if we can find a former manager of his, one so arrogant that he will
Ignore all the years of poor attitude and performances, advice from his own medical
Staff,and think that he’s the best coach to get him playing again. A real mug of a manager

Can we not just make him run all day until he finds a new club I know let's make him run up shotover hill all day every day and if he refuses we can then say he breached his contract

I have respect for any player that puts on a yellow shirt and tries on the pitch even if there not very good at least they try this fraudster this waste of air I would never have respect for him

Him & his agent are laughing,all the way to the £££ bank £££ 🤑🤑🤑

Can we not just make him run all day until he finds a new club I know let's make him run up shotover hill all day every day and if he refuses we can then say he breached his contract

I have respect for any player that puts on a yellow shirt and tries on the pitch even if there not very good at least they try this fraudster this waste of air I would never have respect for him
Easier said than done, you'll have to find a club that will get close to his wages, and that ain't happening.

I'm not sure what benefit getting him to run all day will be, as much as we collectively feel he's not doing enough, we have to remember Murphy is a human being and not a workhorse you can whip to make it go faster.

If he refuses it's not breach of contract, in the same way that my office couldn't sack me for refusing to run laps around the car park when my role and responsibilities are for an office-based job. There are stipulations set out in his contract, but it'd have to be serious misconduct if you want rip up the remainder of his two year deal, rather than refusing to run up a hill.

6/10 but, unfortunately for him, his performance vs Charlton is what we know he can do when motivated so I’m not gushing.

If only we had a motivator….

He suffers from having a proportion of the fanbase waiting, even wanting, to criticize his every move....
.... plenty there today itching to do so.

For me, he tried a lot of things, not all came off, and perhaps even overcomplicated at times when a simpler move would have been better, but was certainly not the worst player out there today (despite what some would tell you)

He suffers from having a proportion of the fanbase waiting, even wanting, to criticize his every move....

For me, he tried a lot of things, not all came off, and perhaps even overcomplicated at times when a simpler move would have been better, but was certainly not the worst player out there today (despite what some would tell you)

You know what though.. it doesn’t help when your under pressure manager says you’re the best player in League 1!!

Yep, it’s the the fans fault that he has only put in one good half hour this season.

Gave a thumbs up to the fans singing ‘what a waste of money’. Clearly a reactionary player who responds to positivity and after the fans lambasting him I thought he was going to lose his head and get sent off or something.

No need for it at all, especially when he wasn’t bad today.

Yes, it's the fans fault.

Unreasonable to expect our (former £11m) star signing to have contributed more than 45 minutes of decent football in 7 months.

No effort again today.
He could have prevented the corner that led to the goal if he either marked the spare man or closed down the player with the ball.
Decided to stand and do nothing until the player was past him

Back
Top Bottom