Away Match Day Thread +++ 23/02/2019 Blackpool v OUFC Match Day Thread +++

cool. cheers. does anyone know if whyte is fit to play? Brannagen out so will be a big miss if he's out as well
will depend if hes 'cleared' to play after his head injury Idve thought? .... Skyes will probably feature?

Eastwood

Ruffels
Dickie
Nelse
Hanson

Mous
Kashi
Sykes

Henry
Graham
Sinclair

Bench - Stevens, Long, Carruthers, Smith, Jones, Mackie, Browne

1-2, Henry and Graham.

isnt there some rule or regulation that excludes players, who have had a head injury during a match , from playing for a set amount of days/ time span?
If I'm reading the FA guidelines correctly and if they apply to Whyte, the return to play protocol after a concussion indicates an initial rest period of 14 days. Trust this isn't the case with GW of course. Edit: for professional players within an 'enhanced care setting' guidelines suggest return to play may be sooner, which is presumably where a minimum of six days comes from?

Last edited:
Let’s hope Robinson doesn’t break new ground with c**k-ups in selection. Where will he play Garbutt? Mous? Will he ignore Smith again? Will he play our best-performing player, Sykes? Will he draft in his unfit old mate Kashi (quoting “leadership qualities)? Will Sinclair be told to sit on the bench again thus diminishing his confidence even further? Will he change formation? Tactics? Ideas? I’m not holding my breath for anything vaguely sensible - Just prepared to be sitting in a Blackpool pub at 2:15 getting even more angry.
Mmm.
Ignore Smith? TBH he looked average in the U23 game and looks nowhere near ready. If he comes on will be a gamble.
Unfit Kashi? He has been training for a fair few weeks now so how do you know he is still unfit?
Has he been wrong leaving Sinclair on.the bench (and is he seriously going to lose any confidence he has by being on.the bench?? If he is I suggest he will never make it in the tough world of professional football)

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE give Jonte Smith a chance, come on KR please, off the bench PLEASE
He has come up four leagues. Up against seasoned Div. One defenders. By all means try him when nothing at stake, but not tomorrow.....too much riding on it.

cool. cheers. does anyone know if whyte is fit to play? Brannagen out so will be a big miss if he's out as well
lR said after tuesdays game that Mackie,Whyte,Browne and Brannagan won’t be available for Saturday

Browne and Mackie out. Along with the Brannagan ban and Whyte’s head injury, presumably we’ll look like this:

Eastwood

Hanson
Dickie
Nelson
Ruffels

Mousinho
Henry
Sykes

Graham
Garbutt

Sinclair

Generally a glass half full kinda guy but not sure this is the game we turn things around. 0-2.

As I'll be in the rimbo tomorrow I'm going for a surprise win. 2-0 for the mighty Yellows.

Away game number 8 for me this season and have seen us pick up 4 points on the road. We need 3 tomorrow, it's crucial

Eastwood
Hanson Nelson Dickie Ruffels
Mousinho
Sykes Henry
Browne Smith Graham

1-2 Henry and Sykes

Back the lads for 90 any negativity out the window and vent our frustrations after .

Back
Top Bottom