Away Match Day Thread +++ 22/04/2019 Shrewsbury v OUFC Match Day Thread +++

Stevens

Long - Nelson - Dickie - Ruffels

Sykes - Hanson - Carruthers

Whyte - Sinclair - Graham

Subs: Shearer, Jones, Garbutt, Mousinho, Brannagan, Lofthouse, Lopes

I think with Stevens in goal, Robinson will go for a settled back four to give him a bit more protection.

Like it or not, Hanson was a big money signing, we have to give him some more opportunities to find a place within this squad.

KR likes Carruthers and the way he's been training, this may be a farewell appearance unless he shines.

And for my prediction? I'd like to think we're 2-0 up by half time (Nelson and Carruthers), so we can start to test some of the youth from the bench.

Stevens

Long - Nelson - Dickie - Ruffels

Sykes - Hanson - Carruthers

Whyte - Sinclair - Graham

Subs: Shearer, Jones, Garbutt, Mousinho, Brannagan, Lofthouse, Lopes

I think with Stevens in goal, Robinson will go for a settled back four to give him a bit more protection.

Like it or not, Hanson was a big money signing, we have to give him some more opportunities to find a place within this squad.

KR likes Carruthers and the way he's been training, this may be a farewell appearance unless he shines.

And for my prediction? I'd like to think we're 2-0 up by half time (Nelson and Carruthers), so we can start to test some of the youth from the bench.
got to give Hanson a chance. look how it went with Kashi, Mackie and Garbutt. give him some time to get settled with a decent run of games. I've only seem him couple of times so certainly not judging him

Match passes are available for this one, yeah. It's not a Saturday 3pm kickoff so it's all good.
Can somebody explain for the benefit of the slow witted amongst us how exactly this is done? I pay a monthly subscription for the ifollow videos etc but when I’ve attempted to do this before I’ve been unsuccessful

Can somebody explain for the benefit of the slow witted amongst us how exactly this is done? I pay a monthly subscription for the ifollow videos etc but when I’ve attempted to do this before I’ve been unsuccessful
Normally only available out of uk unless you have a techy bypass..and just Sats usually I think so today is a bonus

https://www.oufc.co.uk/ifollow/subscribe/

Purchase Now on the Match Pass option.

Enter payment details (and PM them to me just to be sure)

10 minutes before kickoff, enter the Live Match Centre and click on whatever View Match option is available.

If you're having issues with viewing a match in whatever player you have available ( I usually watch through the Oxford United mobile app on my Android), you might be able to troubleshoot the issue on the EFL site - https://ifollow.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/sections/360000226449-Troubleshooting

Definitely feels like the season is over, now we have nothing really to play for. A bit like a friendly, with an opportunity to give the fringe players a bit of game time. Think Shrews will win though.

Not used ifollow before, am I able to do something relatively straightforward to watch it on my smart tv? Thanks.

Not particularly, unfortunately. I tried to cast from my phone for the Charlton game, but the picture was very choppy.

You might have slightly better luck streaming on a laptop and plugging in a HDMI cable to the TV.

I don't know how much luck you'd have using a Smart TVs inbuilt web browser to open the stream.

There's no direct app on any Smart TV for iFollow.

Shearer has pretty much retired from playing hasn't he? Always seems to be hinted at when any of the keepers are interviewed.

They were promotion candidates this time last year. Quite possibly couldn't afford to go up. Not the same force this year and we are starting to look pretty solid. 0-2 Ruffs/Sykes

The boy and I will be leaving soon. Our most local opposition. However, I cannot remember winning there to be honest. COYY!!!

Hoping to see some of the youngsters get a a game today.

Can anyone who watches the youth teams tell me what kind of a player Fabio Lopes is?

With a name like that I'm expecting lots of step-overs.

Back
Top Bottom