Transfer News 2022/23 Season Incoming Transfers and a few other things

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shock. Clubs do weird things..

I heard of an supposedly ambitious league 1 club who took a striker on trial in pre season who wasn’t interested in playing football as he was too busy eating fried chicken. Crazy I know
You’re talking as though said poultry magnate definitely won’t be seen again.

Shock. Clubs do weird things..

I heard of an supposedly ambitious league 1 club who took a striker on trial in pre season who wasn’t interested in playing football as he was too busy eating fried chicken. Crazy I know
So Posters counter what you wrote and rather than debate you have to take your 1 millionth swipe at the club.

So a massive club like Sheffield Wednesday are unprofessional and poorly run then, what were their recruitment team and Dof doing.

Last edited by a moderator:
There's some absolute shite being posted on here lately, and sadly by a fairly small handful of posters. Anyone who has a different view is shouted down, and one has even called fans who are a little more optimistic "morons".

Some are on one hand saying that Robinson is only looking at crocks and on the other ridiculing the fact that we couldn't get Ryan Hardie or Thomas-Asante for club record fees.

Then we've got those who actually think that a board of highly successful businessmen spending millions of pounds, have no say in the transfer deals being done, and that they are all 100% down to Robinson. But then say that the same guy had nothing to do with the extended contracts for Brannagan or Moore, but he was responsible for Henry?

And then we have the comments about Robinson losing the dressing room. Now there are several posters on here who have close contacts with people at the club. I would simply ask that any of them give a single example of players turning against the manager or any of the coaching team.

None of this means that I'm happy with our league position or performances to date. Nor does it mean that I'm happy with the squad we have. We've got a lot to do in the next week just to get back to playing the football that many of this squad were doing only a few months ago, and bringing in quality additional players. But that doesn't mean that I'll believe every crackpot accusation flying around on here or give up on a season that has barely started.

So Posters counter what you wrote and rather than debate you have to take your 1 millionth swipe at the club.

So a massive club like Sheffield Wednesday are unprofessional and poorly run then, what were their recruitment team and Dof doing.

Wednesday wanted him to be their 4th/5th striker option. Hence why he chose us as he knows we don't have any fit firepower up top apart from Taylor.

Wednesday wanted him to be their 4th/5th striker option. Hence why he chose us as he knows we don't have any fit firepower up top apart from Taylor.
oh that's me told then, that's Kyle Joseph off my message list as he said Karl was one the reasons for coming here.

As for Swansea being happy to let one of their promising youngsters go and sit on his backside for 12 Months being 4th/ 5th choice, words fail me.

You learn something new everyday.

Or they make up their own minds rather than listening to a small number of people on a football forum?!
So you yourself won't be proud to move forward with a squad assembled with the correct number of players needed, or do you have doubts about his ability to achieve this?
If that then isn't the case and D Day becomes a damp squib, will you be looking to replace him with someone who can deliver a promotion pushing side?

Don’t think it would’ve made much sense financially for Sheffield Wednesday to push ahead for a deal for KJ to be 4th choice.

A quote from Joey Barton below (Bristol Rovers we’re interested in Joseph) -

B8E731E8-7270-4D6D-AD41-01FBCA1723D9.jpeg

There's some absolute shite being posted on here lately, and sadly by a fairly small handful of posters. Anyone who has a different view is shouted down, and one has even called fans who are a little more optimistic "morons".

Some are on one hand saying that Robinson is only looking at crocks and on the other ridiculing the fact that we couldn't get Ryan Hardie or Thomas-Asante for club record fees.

Then we've got those who actually think that a board of highly successful businessmen spending millions of pounds, have no say in the transfer deals being done, and that they are all 100% down to Robinson. But then say that the same guy had nothing to do with the extended contracts for Brannagan or Moore, but he was responsible for Henry?

And then we have the comments about Robinson losing the dressing room. Now there are several posters on here who have close contacts with people at the club. I would simply ask that any of them give a single example of players turning against the manager or any of the coaching team.

None of this means that I'm happy with our league position or performances to date. Nor does it mean that I'm happy with the squad we have. We've got a lot to do in the next week just to get back to playing the football that many of this squad were doing only a few months ago, and bringing in quality additional players. But that doesn't mean that I'll believe every crackpot accusation flying around on here or give up on a season that has barely started.
Pretty much sure that some posters are at their happiest when we lose. They sure have an odd way of showing their support for the club. It's like when we lose, the phone in on Rad Ox is manic, plenty of callers. We we win, it's 'tumble weed' time.

Pretty much sure that some posters are at their happiest when we lose. They sure have an odd way of showing their support for the club. It's like when we lose, the phone in on Rad Ox is manic, plenty of callers. We we win, it's 'tumble weed' time.
So you’re happy with the situation we are in at this moment?

I'm not itk,but I think we will probably see Todd Kane & Gavin Whyte at the club before the deadline.:giggle:

Don’t think it would’ve made much sense financially for Sheffield Wednesday to push ahead for a deal for KJ to be 4th choice.

A quote from Joey Barton below (Bristol Rovers we’re interested in Joseph) -

View attachment 9926
So they never checked what his wage was before then...you paint a terrible picture of this Big Club, perhaps they need help with recruitment, a Dof perhaps.

Fancy going to all that trouble for someone they didn't really need or want.

After all that Swansea must be fuming and wondering why he went to such a unprofessional club as Oxford with a Manager no fuc*er in their right mind would play for, rather than sit on his backside for 12 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom