Transfer News 2022/23 Season Incoming Transfers and a few other things

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s what he said when he was asked post match yesterday
I know Baz. What I mean is KR has changed his mind on what is needed or he couldn't get who he wanted. A shambles has been created. He also said he's been after Joseph for two years!!
Ten days left for a miraculous turn around. Let's see what happens, I live in hope!!

I don’t believe that for a single second. I’ve just listened to the clap trap, and he says “ yep I’ve wanted him for 2 years, and he never stops running”. Well strikers are t supposed to run a lot, there primary job is to be at right place at the right time to stick the ball in to the back of the net. Silly comment from KR. Joseph is t the striker he was on about. Im certain of that!
I’m sure Nathan asked him outright was Joseph the striker he was alluding to with his smile last week and he said yes.

I know Baz. What I mean is KR has changed his mind on what is needed due to the shambles that's been created. He also said he's been after Joseph for two years!!
Ten days left for a miraculous turn around. Let's see what happens, I live in hope!!
You and 6,000 other Oxford fans

He also said he's been after Joseph for two years!!
And yet he had no interest in him last August when he went on loan to Cheltenham, while we had an injured Winnall and a want-away Agyei stuck here. He’s talking B*****s.

We’ve made two club record level bids for two separate strikers in the last few weeks. Both were rejected out of hand.

Yeh we know he did. We're saying we don't believe Karl is telling the whole truth there.
Hope Nathan cooper calls him out on it then or maybe he was telling the truth but player he’s after has taken another look at us and said thanks but no thanks. Another case of KR spouting bollox as he has done most transfer windows with us.

And yet he had no interest in him last August when he went on loan to Cheltenham, while we had an injured Winnall and a want-away Agyei stuck here. He’s talking B*****s.

We’ve made two club record level bids for two separate strikers in the last few weeks. Both were rejected out of hand.
Ooh ooh who was the other one?

I don’t think it’s profitable trying to make sense of what Karl says, whether we’re doing badly or well

Yeah I know. Just quoting what was said rather than in firm belief!!

I’m sure Nathan asked him outright was Joseph the striker he was alluding to with his smile last week and he said yes.

KR is talking absolute shite, and unfortunately he’s probably got more to come in this window.

The two bids were Ryan Hardie, and Thomas Asante.

Not sure what the bid was for the Salford lad, but Hardie was in the £750k ballpark.

Last edited:
KR is talking absolute shite, and unfortunately he’s probably got more to come in this window.

The two bids were Ryan Hardie, and Thomas Asante.

Not sure what the bid was for the Salford lad, but Hardie was in the £750k ballpark.
Do you think that it might just be that we're looking at another bid for either player and don't want to do our business in public like the Blackpools of this world?

They just don’t want to play for you, Mr Robinson. Geddit?

I’d be surprised if either deal was attractive, both clubs seem quite rich and the players are involved in the first team

That maybe so, but I'd rather Robinson spoke openly after the transfer window has closed rather than whilst deals are still being worked on. Most of the forum have spent every transfer window complaining about Robinson saying too much. Now the same people are complaining that he's more candid in his responses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom