Transfer News 2022/23 Season Incoming Transfers and a few other things

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not logged on for a few days, and there have been 100 pages on this thread. Jesus.

At least one announcement by the weekend. Working hard for it to be two.
Very outside chance of it being 3 - would be a fantastic turnaround and bit of work by KR and recruitment for it to be 3.

Be interested to see if any of the other folks have heard similar, or whether this summer's instructional approach of "stop the leaks and tell people slightly different things" has continued.

Not logged on for a few days, and there have been 100 pages on this thread. Jesus.

Very outside chance of it being 3 - would be a fantastic turnaround and bit of work by KR and recruitment for it to be 3.

Be interested to see if any of the other folks have heard similar, or whether this summer's instructional approach of "stop the leaks and tell people slightly different things" has continued.
Whoa, have we got Rebekah Vardy on board?

I'm going:

1. Stuart Findlay.
2. Tyler Morton (or A N Other loan type signing of this nature).
3. Nicky Cadden - that would fit the bill in terms of being a 'fantastic turnaround'. He hasn't (that I've seen) signed for Barnsley or anyone else yet. And it would also tie-in with the Alan Nixon tweet above about a left-back. Perhaps we've gone back with an improved offer and we're still in with a sniff...

Ipswich close to signing Leeds Leif Davies ....for a cool million .....for a left back ...in league one 😲
Demonstrates very clearly what some clubs feel they need to do to get out of this league but also how ridiculously difficult it is to find good value now.

Bet that chap (Greg Leigh?) that chose to go there instead of us is feeling a bit stupid at this point. Wonder if they told him they’d be going to spend £1m on his replacement 3 weeks after joining.

I'm going:

1. Stuart Findlay.
2. Tyler Morton (or A N Other loan type signing of this nature).
3. Nicky Cadden - that would fit the bill in terms of being a 'fantastic turnaround'. He hasn't (that I've seen) signed for Barnsley or anyone else yet. And it would also tie-in with the Alan Nixon tweet above about a left-back. Perhaps we've gone back with an improved offer and we're still in with a sniff...

I would be pretty happy if we went in and Gazumped Barnsley. They took a couple from us over the years.

My gut feeling is that the top 2 places are sealed already with Wednesday and Derby. Mad signings for this league already.

Hourihane in League 1 I mean come on......
My bet is one of them will go
Ipswich Peterborough and Barnsley will all have a shout
When you are in the playoffs anything can happen
If we get top 6 this year it will be areal achievement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom