Transfer News 2022/23 Season Incoming Transfers and a few other things

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think theres much reason to believe that, the team seem pretty united and players have stayed when they could have left, and returned after leaving. Plenty of other stuff you can throw at him if you’re so inclined.
If that's what you wish to believe, that's up to you. I am not going to break any confidences.

You keep repeating that we put in “significant“ and “decent“ bids for multiple players,
How on God’s earth do you know what was bid, or even if an official bid was even submitted? You don’t know, you‘re second guessing, and basically talking shite.
Even if/when we do ever pay for players, it’s always an “undisclosed amount”.
The only people who know are the owner’s of OUFC and the owner’s of the club we are trying to buy from.
That’s naive to think that, people talk. Some people are very close to senior people within the club & get information various ways, naive to think that transfers stay between chairman. Sky sports news and deadline day wouldn’t exist if that’s the only people who knew about bids and transfers going on.

Read @Mellowyellow post again, Nathan did ask him if Joseph was who he was wetting himself over and he said yes.
So now with your usual B*****s how good Robinson is you are now saying he lied!
You obviously didn’t listen to the interview. Grow some B*****s and admit you haven’t a clue and you’re making it up about that Joseph wasn’t who he was talking about unless of course Robinson was lying. If the latter than he can do now mine wants a bullshitter for a manager.
Wouldn’t be the first time KR has chatted S***, just saying.

Well in league 1, if they wanted they could write off as much spending as they want as it doesn’t come up FFP until you get into the championship, that’s why Sunderland,Sheffield Wednesday etc managed to get away with it. Sheffield Wednesday alone have lost £124m over the last 4 or 5 years. Not saying they would or should. But saying we can’t be as big as Bournemouth and be stable at championship level isn’t correct. Because they have an old ageing stadium with no chance if redevelopment. Exactly like our situation currently in fact without the stadium rent.
The Vitality stadium in Dean court is old but was redeveloped. They also had a 3 sided stadium when they redeveloped the away end was removed as it was an open ended cesspit.
The 4 th stand was hurriedly erected for their first venture in the premiership it holds 2,000. The city council refused them planning permission. Even with 4 stands their ground holds less than the breeze block.
We could with the right investment we could survive in the championship but at what cost.
I’m sure they’re in debt but their owner at the moment is bailing them out and that’s how they’re surviving.
They were quoted as using 85% of their income which is in breach of rules.
As regards breaching of FFP for Bournemouth when they won L1 they were fined 15 million pound for breach of the FFP rules when they won the championship the following season rhey over spent by 8 million and had to work out a deal to save paying the whole amount.
But yes we could compete in the championship if the owners are prepared to spend more than what we have coming in as income then again Rochdale could as well it just depends on the owners and how much they want it. Oh and off course a manager who knows how to use it and acquire the right players to achieve that goal.

We've all had managers in our lives that we've got on with and others who we wouldn't give the steam off our P**s. Football is no different, especially when you're dealing with so many strong characters and big egos.

Robinson has generally been pretty good at building a close team, but I'd imagine Jones and Smyth will be feeling pretty s**t right now and both will need a lot of support. There have been glimpses of good players in each of them, and hopefully they can be brought back into the fold and make an impact while here. Both have the potential to cover gaps in the squad and push for regular first team chances.

Was going to say, people have their sources and let’s face it. Some people within the club obviously let little things slip or don’t mind telling people things even if it gets repeated. That’s just modern football for a club like ours.
He hasn’t got a source well maybe Ketchup and brown sauce

The Vitality stadium in Dean court is old but was redeveloped. They also had a 3 sided stadium when they redeveloped the away end was removed as it was an open ended cesspit.
The 4 th stand was hurriedly erected for their first venture in the premiership it holds 2,000. The city council refused them planning permission. Even with 4 stands their ground holds less than the breeze block.
We could with the right investment we could survive in the championship but at what cost.
I’m sure they’re in debt but their owner at the moment is bailing them out and that’s how they’re surviving.
They were quoted as using 85% of their income which is in breach of rules.
As regards breaching of FFP for Bournemouth when they won L1 they were fined 15 million pound for breach of the FFP rules when they won the championship the following season rhey over spent by 8 million and had to work out a deal to save paying the whole amount.
But yes we could compete in the championship if the owners are prepared to spend more than what we have coming in as income then again Rochdale could as well it just depends on the owners and how much they want it. Oh and off course a manager who knows how to use it and acquire the right players to achieve that goal.
Well if they want us to be in the championship then they will have to be prepared to be a loss making club, minimising it yes but not very many clubs make a profit these days. Football isn’t a profit making business. It’s about success and making the money that comes with that or benefiting your own companies by having them associated with the club and it’s successes

Personally wouldn’t be surprised if certain players were promised that reinforcements were going to be brought in before they signed said new deals, whether that is true or not but don’t think they would sign a long term contract just for the money that they could of easily got elsewhere.
Off course their were claims made to players who signed new contracts but this transfer window they haven’t materialised.

We've all had managers in our lives that we've got on with and others who we wouldn't give the steam off our P**s. Football is no different, especially when you're dealing with so many strong characters and big egos.

Robinson has generally been pretty good at building a close team, but I'd imagine Jones and Smyth will be feeling pretty s**t right now and both will need a lot of support. There have been glimpses of good players in each of them, and hopefully they can be brought back into the fold and make an impact while here. Both have the potential to cover gaps in the squad and push for regular first team chances.
Not from Jones there hasnt.

He hasn’t got a source well maybe Ketchup and brown sauce
I would say he’s more ITK than you my friend and I respect his opinion and that of @RyanioBirdio, they don’t always post but when they do it’s clear and concise & the things they say. They would have very little reason to make them up.

Unlike a certain Twitter poster I see who’s been getting airtime lately & even after last night thought we would sign players this morning & didn’t believe we wouldn’t be signing anyone & has been taking post’s off here and reporting them as his own on a daily basis over this transfer window.

hahahahahahahahahaha....you are kr and i claim my directors box

Well if they want us to be in the championship then they will have to be prepared to be a loss making club, minimising it yes but not very many clubs make a profit these days. Football isn’t a profit making business. It’s about success and making the money that comes with that or benefiting your own companies by having them associated with the club and it’s successes
I agree we would be a loss making club, we are at the moment.
But we would have to spend big to achieve the championship and I don’t think the owners would spend that big.

Of course he has but some people think his shot doesn’t smell.
I’m way past that situation with him. We really should win comfortably tomorrow but that will paper over the cracks. Wait till we play Ipswich,Charlton,Plymouth. We won’t be getting anything out of those games as our squad has 6 unused spaces

But we would have to spend big to achieve the championship and I don’t think the owners would spend that big.
Doubt they are trying to build a new stadium to languish in the bottom half of league 1 like we will be this season

Wouldn’t be building a stadium that’s going to cost them millions if they didn’t have plans for us to be championship as soon as possible

I would say he’s more ITK than you my friend and I respect his opinion and that of @RyanioBirdio, they don’t always post but when they do it’s clear and concise & the things they say. They would have very little reason to make them up.

Unlike a certain Twitter poster I see who’s been getting airtime lately & even after last night thought we would sign players this morning & didn’t believe we wouldn’t be signing anyone & has been taking post and reporting them on a daily basis over this transfer window.
No he’s not. He gets his info 2nd hand of here he even alluded to it in a previous post I believe on this thread, but he has only admitted this season as he was called out over it but not by me as I could see him for what it was.
I could read @UTO, @Front Post and @ECYellow and rewrite in a way that makes me look good regarding the info that he is writing, but why? Sorry my friend ( your quote ) he isn’t.
G and he likes to try and belittle other posters who don’t agree with him.
I’m not bothered about him reading my response to you as he put on here publicly to try and make him look good that he was now ignoring me the daft t**t.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom