Away Match Day Thread 20/04/2021 L1 AFC Wimbledon v OUFC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now we are in a playoff position, lets stay there until the end of the season. The clock is ticking.

COME ON YOU YELLOWS

I want us to score early, but if we do, I want a second early one too. We've started poorly last couple of games and done well. Not sure what I want TBH. Just a win I guess, without a heart attack.

I actually think we can afford to draw one of our remaining games and still make the playoffs with everyone around us being so patchy, so I don't think a draw here is terminal for our chances. And I do think this is our toughest remaining fixture - you never want to have to travel to a team in a relegation scrap, especially when they're in form like Wimbledon.

Didn't get to watch Saturday but it sounds like 70 minutes of the kind of frustratingly drab performance we put in against Blackpool and Accrington. If the pressure is starting to get to our players again and we begin to stumble, I can see us being in for some tough watches in the next few weeks.

I'm going to go 1-1 here - late equaliser for us. Win would be unreal.

Evening folks

2-1 win for the Yellows

COME ON YOU YELLOWS

Would like some talk ox Oxford please. f**k the super league B*****s

Kip, please confirm that you have departed for the park with your kids. Thanks

Every game is a cup final now. Hopefully we can replicate the final 35 years ago, rather than our 3 most recent cup finals. COYY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom