Home Match Day Thread +++ 2/10/18 OUFC v Luton Town +++

But it’s okay for the coaching staff to blame the ball boys (youth players) for us losing Tuesday!

Everyone on the forum thinks a striker is needed and the question that has to be asked why haven’t we signed one or even two. The club is sliding and the worry is a drama can become s crisis.
If. Robinson can’t sign one is it him or the club owners preventing it?

Were his parents partial to a bit of old Motown I wonder? .....

The commentator saying it was a great performance by them!! I thought they were awful, but we were worse. Looked like 2 league 2 teams to me, poor game all round.

Everyone on the forum thinks a striker is needed and the question that has to be asked why haven’t we signed one or even two. The club is sliding and the worry is a drama can become s crisis.
If. Robinson can’t sign one is it him or the club owners preventing it?
Who are we supposed to sign at this point? What free agent who hasn’t played football or trained for months is going to be good enough to come in and start scoring?

We all know we’re terrible up front but we all also know that we’re stuck like this until January.

He’s not a goal scorer I admit, but Luton brought in free agent Kazenga Lua Lua who looked very good with the Ball.

I think,Ryanio that Tiger has told KR .."you're stuck with this lot" because he can see the way things are with the current management/coaching staff. If, IF, results do not improve drastically over the next two or three league games, then Tiger may well press the button; new crew come in & they will be given immediate funds to bring in a free agent - quite a few around - better than what we have anyway!

I think,Ryanio that Tiger has told KR .."you're stuck with this lot" because he can see the way things are with the current management/coaching staff. If, IF, results do not improve drastically over the next two or three league games, then Tiger may well press the button; new crew come in & they will be given immediate funds to bring in a free agent - quite a few around - better than what we have anyway!
You do know what a free agent is? It's an unemployed bloke trying to keep fit by running round the park. Unlikely to be a magic solution

Not saying anything can be a "magic" solution werthers, just that there are frees out there, some of whom are training regularly with clubs, who would be at least as good as what we have.

How bad is Smith if he can’t get a start over Obika, come off the bench over old man Mackie and people would rather sign on someone who hasn’t got a club by October?

Worth the chase wasn’t he.

How many more times are we going to give this clown “two or three more games”?! FFS NOW is the time to get rid. People will be saying the same after Plymouth!!

How many more times are we going to give this clown “two or three more games”?! FFS NOW is the time to get rid. People will be saying the same after Plymouth!!
It's almost as if Tiger is waiting until the Plymouth game so KR can finally pick up a win, then comes the vote of confidence update the following Monday! :confused:

It's almost as if Tiger is waiting until the Plymouth game so KR can finally pick up a win, then comes the vote of confidence update the following Monday! :confused:
Or Tiger is waiting for new majority shareholder to come in rather than making the change himself.

Bury Knowle park in the U's spiritual home of Headington may be a better option than South Park ( which will be full of Brookes students, with little or no affinity to Oxford);) ...... liking your idea though @WuTang ;)

My staffie runs around Bury Knowle Park, and there is no way anyone is taking the ball off him ?

Back
Top Bottom