Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Perkins

• Woltman

• Total voters

Malc

Staff member
A win tonight please. Just to keep the roll going. Big test Saturday.

And of course to celebrate the purchase/lease of the Triangle 🥳

Can't believe there aren't more posts for this..... biggest thing happening for OUFC today! ;) Tin pot trophy against Franchise! The way the team are playing currently though and with the quality of some players likely to be getting a run out I'm really looking forward to it!

The fact that Harris who is banned and still has two games to miss, can play, shows how Tinpot it is thought of by the League/FA. Mind you it keeps Harris fit 😁

Can't believe there aren't more posts for this..... biggest thing happening for OUFC today! ;) Tin pot trophy against Franchise! The way the team are playing currently though and with the quality of some players likely to be getting a run out I'm really looking forward to it!
LM's former club V his current club - should attract around 1K ( probably nearly that on ifollow- if its on ifollow?)- assuming those going can make kick off through the ridiculously heavy traffic on the ring road between 4pmish & 7.15pm

Ref watch .... Alan Young - has ref'd 2 league 2 matches this season so far, and has issued 14 ( that's fourteen) yellow cards

Thankfully any cards issued in tonights game only 'count' in future EFL/ Pizza trophy games

last season in 31 games ref'd ( mainly L2and L1, plus 1x EFL cup, 3x EFL trophy, 1x Nat League and 1x Fa cup) he issued 133 yellow cards* and 8 red cards - he's becoming known as 'confetti Young', apparently

*14 yellow cards in our home game v Fleetwood (6) and our home game V Plymouth (8)

Last edited:
Reckon we might have a scholar playing/making their debut tonight at some point, if not starting.

should attract around 1K
Dot Counters? I'd guess for a 'normal' game the dot counters would tally up 'empty seats', whereas for this one it would be quicker to count 'seats sold'. Might make an interesting change for them.

Am guessing Harris will play again. Greg Leigh maybe to get some game time ahead of Saturday...? Be good to see Woltman again, and some good time for Perkins to see what he's about..

Given that Harris's picture was used as the main image in OUFCs Facebook post about tonight's game, I would say it's a racing certainty he'll play.

SOME L1 FIXTURES TONIGHT:

Barnsley v Portsmouth
Port Vale v Burton Albion
Peterborough Utd v Cheltenham Town

not that Im going - nor will I be able to watch, or listen to the full game live ( just the odd dip in to radox commentary & maybe YF too) - but a win to put the cherry on the top of today's nuclear decision by OCC cabinet would be ideal

not that Im going - nor will I be able to watch, or listen to the full game live ( just the odd dip in to radox commentary & maybe YF too) - but a win to put the cherry on the top of today's nuclear decision by OCC cabinet would be ideal
Its gonna be rocking on Saturday 🥳

Given that Harris's picture was used as the main image in OUFCs Facebook post about tonight's game, I would say it's a racing certainty he'll play.

And he should.
Without a run-out in the Pizza Trophy, he'd end up going more than a month between games. Will be good to keep his eye in!

Biggest question for tonight's League One fixtures is can Cheltenham score a goal?

kick off in just over an hour

I'm off out (pre arranged other plans - besides its the pizza trophy) nonetheless- about an hour early...

UP THE MANOR!

Looks like:

Eastwood
Stevens Negru Thorniley Leigh
Smyth McEachran
Goodrham Perkins Woltman
Harris​

F6ZypxgW8AAFN3m

I think that of that XI only O'Hora started their last league game, so wholesale changes for them too.

Back
Top Bottom