Home Match Day Thread +++ 19/04/2019 OUFC v Charlton Athletic Match Day Thread +++

I really wanted to go today, but arthritis has made me stay in this shithole Amersham. Oxford United 1 (Ruffles 98th minute) Charlton Athletic 3 (sorry) Att: 9775 and 1787 Charlton fans. A dog will run onto the pitch. Ruffles and Nelson will shake hands before kick-off. No-one will get injured, during the game. The ref (Mr. B. Johnson) will have a blinder. No owls, no malfunctioning scoreboard, no sex-starved owls attacking Tiger's bow-tie (he won't be there, anyway), no exploding directors' box, perfect hot-dogs and burgers, no floodlights exploding................in fact, nothing to do with tradegy. However, a buxom woman will streak naked across the pitch with a banner which has 'save the world' written on it. No-one will be looking at the words, though. Curse-him will pledge £5 towards the restoration of Notre Damme Cathedral. Man United will offer eight of their players in return for Nelson. KR will decline their offer, saying ''We're not that desperate!" Well said, KR! That just about does it for me. COYY

I follow says ‘due to rights restrictions you cannot watch this game at your location’ - I thought we could watch these ones?

He is on the bench today which makes me think he is still part of the squad going forward.

Hopefully Baptiste and Hall are able fo make a cameo before the season ends. When fit, both of those two are able to bring so much more to the team. Also for their own confidence again.

Back
Top Bottom