Home Match Day Thread +++ 18/12/18 OUFC v Tottenham Hotspur U21+++

I think the club are expecting thousands and potential trouble... as the North Stand blockade will be in place!
Better get the south stand barriers out then, as the little darlings will want to park their coach next to reception.

I think the club are expecting thousands and potential trouble... as the North Stand blockade will be in place!

That was so jaw dropping I checked................

"The gate (mobile Berlin Wall suitable for deployment at any major events, available to hire please contact TVP via OUFC for available slots) behind the North Stand WILL be in operation tonight, meaning that fans cannot move from one end of the ground to the other behind that stand. All car parks are open."

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

That was so jaw dropping I checked................

"The gate (mobile Berlin Wall suitable for deployment at any major events, available to hire please contact TVP via OUFC for available slots) behind the North Stand WILL be in operation tonight, meaning that fans cannot move from one end of the ground to the other behind that stand. All car parks are open."

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Seriously? :ROFLMAO:

2-1 home win crowd 435
While I hope we get a win tonight, winning is a good habit ..... thoughafter hearing SD comments previewing tonite 'game' on radox...he was complaining there are,including tonight,6 games between now &NYD (OUFC shouldn't have agreed to the pampered babies request to move the date from 2 weeks ago), And then said its the same for everyone else ....which it ISNT extra game for us after agreeing baby spuds request!... my concern is knocks and injuries that may get picked up tonight, with 5 PROPER games in a short time span irresponsible of OUFC to accomadate spuds at the potential detriment of OUFC

Surely they have to pay for extra stewards to stop the away fans stealing the thing?

A naughty little group of Spurs just filtered into the bowlplex?
Maybe the wall will be needed?

Eastwood
McMahon, Raglan, Nelson, Garbutt
Brannagan, Hanson,
Whyte, Henry, Little
Smith

Subs: Stevens, Heap, Browne, Holmes, Long, Mackie, Moushino​

Why are we using such a strong midfield? Brannagan and Henry, two best players of late. Should have been given night off can't afford either to get a knock tonight.

Why are we using such a strong midfield? Brannagan and Henry, two best players of late. Should have been given night off can't afford either to get a knock tonight.
Agree with that ^^^

KR explained that he kept Henry in as he wanted to keep playing to keep his goal scoring run going so I can see the sense in that. As for Cam, KR said he is the type of player that if he is playing well he needs to keep playing games otherwise he is the sort of person who's form is likely to dip.

KR explained that he kept Henry in as he wanted to keep playing to keep his goal scoring run going so I can see the sense in that. As for Cam, KR said he is the type of player that if he is playing well he needs to keep playing games otherwise he is the sort of person who's form is likely to dip.
KR explanations 're squad on Rad Ox now

Fair enough really. Maybe keep them on no more than 60 70mins though. Busy schedule

Back
Top Bottom