Home Match Day Thread +++ 18/12/18 OUFC v Tottenham Hotspur U21+++

Thought it was a good game, good to see Raglan finally getting some game time, Smith i wasn't overly impressed with still, maybe it just isn't the right fit which is a shame

Agreed. Rags made one mistake but other than that looked worthy of a little more time than he has got this season. Smith works hard and scored well with his head but got put through a few times and wasted opportunities to shoot by trying to cut back. Good luck to him but I just can't see it working here.

I enjoyed this OM comment..........
"Tonight's attendance is 1,422 (131 visitors). That's the 9th lowest home crowd of all-time (or if you're an optimist, Utd's best home crowd of this season's Checkatrade Trophy campaign). "

No mention of the "Wall" :(

I reckon there was less than 100 spurs and less than 1000 total tbh

Having seen him a few times, he has great potential, but like other think he needs to temper his aggressiveness on the pitch, and stop trying too hard

What did you think of Hylton? What are your thoughts on Mackie? Tommy Mooney? Paul Moody? Jemson? Windass?

All were players who played with aggression at times and smashed into defenders on purpose and were overall s**t houses in their own right. You need players like that in your team.

Give me a young player like Bradbury who will through his weight around and make defenders know he is there over players like Sam Smith and Obika any day of the week.

I'd also point out that Bradbury did exactly the same as Little did last night...carried out the instructions given to him by the management team.

Back
Top Bottom