Away Match Build Up Parking at Cambridge united

Dombaldock89

Cambridge fan
Good afternoon
Cufc fan in peace
I have got a couple of spaces on just park.
Parking around the ground can be a nightmare and my spaces are opposite the ground behind the Indian restaurant pipasha

Over £20, and the reviews say it’s confusing, the parking space isn’t identifiable, and u cant be got hold of. I’ll give it a miss lol

That was an example of 3.5 hrs
I have uploaded new photos to make it clearer and the person who couldn’t get hold of me had parked there with photo evidence :)

Good afternoon
Cufc fan in peace
I have got a couple of spaces on just park.
Parking around the ground can be a nightmare and my spaces are opposite the ground behind the Indian restaurant pipasha

How are Cambridge fans feeling going into the new season? How's the squad looking?

Parking at Cambridge:

Courtesy of Fan Guide.
Car Parking

There is no parking available for away fans at the ground. There is some parking to be had on the streets surrounding the stadium. Otherwise some off road car parking is available behind the stadium. To reach this, continue past the ground entrance for another 400 yards and turn left at the traffic lights into Coldhams Lane. Continue for about 300 yards, crossing a small roundabout and over a railway bridge, The car park entrance is on the left about 50 yards beyond the bridge. Thanks to Chris Armstrong for providing the directions and car parking details.

Around a mile and a half away on Newmarket Road on the outskirts of Cambridge is a Park & Ride facility that football fans can use on Saturday match days. Although primarily to take shoppers into the City Centre it passes and will stop near the ground. The cost is £2.50 return per person (or £3 for one adult plus one under 16). After the match there is a dedicated Park & Ride bus parked across from the stadium to take fans back to the park and ride. If following the directions above then you will pass the Park & Ride on your right (its post code is CB5 8AA).

How are Cambridge fans feeling going into the new season? How's the squad looking?

Do you think they care? They are just after renting a parking space. :ROFLMAO:

All of 2 miles from the train station if you walk it, or get a bus or use the P&R as above.

Nice morning in the Fitz, couple of shandys, walk to the ground. Lovely. :cool:

Over £20, and the reviews say it’s confusing, the parking space isn’t identifiable, and u cant be got hold of. I’ll give it a miss lol
I’ve taken the risk…..
Trying to find the space will add to the excitement on the day! 😂😂

I had a look (Google Streetview) at the route to the off road parking mentioned in Manorlounger's post. It's a bit of a drive, so I am presuming (hoping!) there is some sort of footpath from there to the stadium!

I had a look (Google Streetview) at the route to the off road parking mentioned in Manorlounger's post. It's a bit of a drive, so I am presuming (hoping!) there is some sort of footpath from there to the stadium!
There is. Away fans enter at the back of the stadium so either take the footpath from the parking or, if approaching from the front to the right hand side of the stadium as you face it. Street view has a hand view of the footpath (taken on a bike!):
Car park to stadium on foot

Back
Top Bottom