Current Player #17 James Henry

He’s considered a centre midfielder.

Bate, Brannagan, McGuane… what cover do we have if one of them gets injured or suspended?

We can’t sell Henry without a replacement

But he's not a central midfielder. Not any more. He's either a #10, or he's a RW if you don't care about pace out there, and just want some quality delivery.

He can't come in and do what Bate, Brannagan & McGuane can do in the centre of the park - he's an emergency plaster there (and exactly the same is true of Bodin).

We desperately need another central midfielder, regardless of whether or not Henry moves on.......

......at the moment, if anything happened to Bate, Brannagan or McGuane, I think we'd have no choice but to switch to 3-5-2.

Yeah I’m not sure that‘s right.

Gonna be interesting because everyone thinks we need another midfielder.

If one doesn’t come in & James Henry stays then people will ask questions regardless of what Karl said pre Fleetwood due to his record.

What will frustrate many is if we hold to the James Henry because Karl considers him a valuable player as majority believe he’s seen better days.

Chance to get him off our books at his age should be taken up but whilst many on here think the time is now, people at the club might think otherwise.

If the Gillingham move is true, get it done.

I was initially confused at why KR was denying all knowledge of Henry leaving when there is clearly something going on. If having to find a replacement first is correct it does kind of make sense. It takes the pressure off. If he fails to bring in a replacement he can deny it was ever happening.

Think about it. He wouldn't have given Henry a 2 year contract if he wasn't part of His plans for the future, would he?

@tatabanya believe you may be right here on this & I may have got this one wrong.

Deal being reported as ‘dead’ as of now.

Hope this doesn’t mean we aren’t eyeing another midfield signing.

I was being sarcastic. I doubt the idea crossed HIS mind when the prospect of losing Brannagan hove into view through the fog in his mind. But if the Gillingham deal is dead, it will.

@tatabanya believe you may be right here on this & I may have got this one wrong.

Deal being reported as ‘dead’ as of now.

Hope this doesn’t mean we aren’t eyeing another midfield signing.

Think something has to have once been alive to be pronounced dead!

The guy tweeting about it has probably just been reading this thread.

Back
Top Bottom