Away Match Day Thread 16/03/24 - L1: Port Vale v OUFC

Who was your MOTM?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pleased with the result along with Stevenage and Blackpool both losing which was a welcome bonus. We probably need to win the next 3 which just shows the level required at this business end of the season and then it'll be 4 very hard games after that which we may have to win two of those just to get that last remaining place.

3 points, Browne back but getting clattered, changed team thank god, Eastwood should play next time.

Thatโ€™l do.

Absolutely. He'd have only conceded 5 at Bolton if he'd stayed with us.
Never know it may only have been 4 or less who knows but Beadle going to Sheffield Wednesday was a mistake on behalf Brighton it wonโ€™t do his confidence much cop

Didn't see or listen to the second half, but the only thing I was ever going to be interested in was the result and the 3 points.

But can't quite believe looking through this thread that 50% of the posts in the second half were discussing Murphy! I know some find it impossible to move on from the false narrative about him not wanting to play, but surely the last few months have shown that he has consistently been one of, if not our best player when he plays.

I've said that no one should get a free ride, but in the "coat our players off" chart there are plenty more deserving than Murphy.

Didn't see or listen to the second half, but the only thing I was ever going to be interested in was the result and the 3 points.

But can't quite believe looking through this thread that 50% of the posts in the second half were discussing Murphy! I know some find it impossible to move on from the false narrative about him not wanting to play, but surely the last few months have shown that he has consistently been one of, if not our best player when he plays.

I've said that no one should get a free ride, but in the "coat our players off" chart there are plenty more deserving than Murphy.

Unsure why you only appear on here when we win and try and take cheap digs at our fans.

Murphy under KR & Murphy under Des are two different characters.

Whatโ€™s so hard to understand about that?

Unsure why you only appear on here when we win and try and take cheap digs at our fans.

Scotchers always appears on here win,lose or draw and generally is still the same positive person, sometimes a bit grating after some shockers but consistent.
Some more negative posters seem to either disappear, have to go to the chicken shop or take a 24 hour vow of silence if we win !!

For someone who has only been posting on here for a couple of months you appear to have some fixed views on other posters!

Murphy has been excellent since his return from injury and was also consistently very good prior to that injury. Add in the impact he had when he returned at the back end of last season and I would say that he deserves a lot more respect than he gets from a few individuals.

What is hard to understand about that?

For someone who has only been posting on here for a couple of months you appear to have some fixed views on other posters!

Murphy has been excellent since his return from injury and was also consistently very good prior to that injury. Add in the impact he had when he returned at the back end of last season and I would say that he deserves a lot more respect than he gets from a few individuals.

What is hard to understand about that?

Murphy has been outstanding ever since Des came in. Probably our best player.

Under KR, he deemed himself unfit when they wanted him involved & playing.

Thatโ€™s all.

Iโ€™m happy heโ€™s on fire now. Hopefully he fires us in to the top 6.

Back
Top Bottom