Away Match Day Thread 16/03/24 - L1: Port Vale v OUFC

Who was your MOTM?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Are we the opposite end of the ground to last season?! Completely lost my bearings (although I canโ€™t pretend anything other than Negruโ€™s injury stood out as memorable from my last trip here)!

But Iโ€™m sure I remember the big stand being on the right side last year!
Yep, deffo swapped this season.

Time For Action!
Lets see how the players can play after that joke of a team on Tuesday.

Listening on Radio Oxford. Buckinghams replies to Jerome's questions seemed like artificial intelligence. No emotion whatsoever....Jerome was pleading with him to open up on the situation. Seemed like pre planned responses. Will be difficult to get fans back on board. Baffled to say the least.

Late to this, but Iโ€™m really not sure about that lineup. Smacks possibly of a manager running out of ideas and throwing s**t at the wall to see what sticks. Bennett for Leigh is a brave call - I donโ€™t think Leigh has been the player he was pre injury since heโ€™s come back - but not having a midfield is potentially suicidal.

Their right back determined to kick Murph out of the game. Shouldโ€™ve had a yellow for that first foul, and then tried to chip him again down the wing.

Late to this, but Iโ€™m really not sure about that lineup. Smacks possibly of a manager running out of ideas and throwing s**t at the wall to see what sticks. Bennett for Leigh is a brave call - I donโ€™t think Leigh has been the player he was pre injury since heโ€™s come back - but not having a midfield is potentially suicidal.
I wanted to play Bennett and move Leigh further forward, resting Murphy.

Back
Top Bottom