• Sub: Taylor

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sub: Goodrham

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
move on keep winning its the only way to silence the moaners. Nathan Jones Southampton and Potter Chelsea. You might as well pay them the contract before they start at some clubs.

Gave it to Eastwood for his saves, especially in the first half even though he let in his usual twenty yarder

I don't want Findlay anywhere near, not even sub!F
For me goodrham needs to be starting him and Joseph either side of a striker Joseph needs to signed permanently...if brannagan can play the holding midfielder maybe put him there take the reigns off of maguane ...bate just let this kid play dont give him a position just give him the ball he's our best player by a country mile ... Murphy, wildschut don't get the hype there is obvious talent in their

I'd start against Ipswich like this
Eastwood
Anderson Moore brown Flemming
Brannagan
Bate maguane
Joseph o,donkor goodrham
Agree with this although I would probably put Sam Long in as Right Back ahead of Anderson - Long works well on the right when he has an energetic winger in front of him...I think Joseph fits that bill.

A very good view of the 'miss' (8m 10s) and a different view of Ciaron Brown's goal (9m 10s). Not so good for our 1st goal though.

That away terrace is way out of line with the pitch. One end there are portakabins and then the other end goes past the touchline by the main stand by 10 yards.
Why is it designers/builders of football grounds fail miserably to get it right?

Agree with this although I would probably put Sam Long in as Right Back ahead of Anderson - Long works well on the right when he has an energetic winger in front of him...I think Joseph fits that bill.
We had Long at right back in the away fixture and look what happened. Give me strength....

A very good view of the 'miss' (8m 10s) and a different view of Ciaron Brown's goal (9m 10s). Not so good for our 1st goal though.
Very interesting thanks for posting. Though couldn’t see what was happening at the other end too well 🤣

Is the average age of Fleetwood fans about 14-15? Wow either that or they look very young up there!

That away terrace is way out of line with the pitch. One end there are portakabins and then the other end goes past the touchline by the main stand by 10 yards.
Why is it designers/builders of football grounds fail miserably to get it right?

Spotted that . Always wonder why if building that terrace they don’t go a little further back. It can’t cost that much more.

Ps our scoreboard is annoyingly off center

Very interesting thanks for posting. Though couldn’t see what was happening at the other end too well 🤣

Is the average age of Fleetwood fans about 14-15? Wow either that or they look very young up there!

He did rather look out of place in that group.

Having watched a lot of the replay TG gives so much more than Bodin or Wildschut or Murphy. Brannagan rock solid DM keep him there and move Maguane further up. Much as I think GOD has loads of potential Joseph turned the game for us and Taylor showed real promise in the Harry Kane role behind the striker. Some very encouraging signs after a pretty torrid first half. Bate is different gravy.

Spotted that . Always wonder why if building that terrace they don’t go a little further back. It can’t cost that much more.

Ps our scoreboard is annoyingly off center
Not much room behind that end. And I think it was also built fairly quickly to get ground certificates as they piled through the non leagues, which reflects a lot of elements of the ground e.g. the stand opposite the main stand is positioned just in front of the one it replaced for example

Having watched a lot of the replay TG gives so much more than Bodin or Wildschut or Murphy. Brannagan rock solid DM keep him there and move Maguane further up. Much as I think GOD has loads of potential Joseph turned the game for us and Taylor showed real promise in the Harry Kane role behind the striker. Some very encouraging signs after a pretty torrid first half. Bate is different gravy.
Who is this striker that Harry Kane plays behind?

Not much room behind that end. And I think it was also built fairly quickly to get ground certificates as they piled through the non leagues, which reflects a lot of elements of the ground e.g. the stand opposite the main stand is positioned just in front of the one it replaced for example
msedge_cQkxSLedWK.jpg
Not much room in the bottom corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom