• Draw

Votes: 9 20.9%
  • OUFC win

Votes: 19 44.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He said the Fleetwood game was the target.
Not that it would happen.
Then he should have said by Jam 31st as why say the Fleetwood game or is this another fictional player as he seems to struggle to he players in, so my vote is a loss tomorrow

Then he should have said by Jam 31st as why say the Fleetwood game or is this another fictional player as he seems to struggle to he players in, so my vote is a loss tomorrow
I imagine he said the Fleetwood game, because that's what he was targeting/hoping. The clue was in what he said.
It's like a builder saying to you "I'd hope to have this finished by Thursday" and then not doing .so

It wasn't a guarantee, it was a target.

I imagine he said the Fleetwood game, because that's what he was targeting/hoping. The clue was in what he said.
It's like a builder saying to you "I'd hope to have this finished by Thursday" and then not doing .so

It wasn't a guarantee, it was a target.
Yes a target shame he didn’t say by January 31st

Robinson saying on Radox because of the weather it could be a challenge too in other words I didn’t get the striker so we will have to make so with our 1st choice which have served us well this season.
He isn’t the man for OUFC he couldn’t organise a puss up in a brewery regarding his transfer dealings and I hate to say it we may not get any points until the Burton game and that’s not guaranteed……oh I do hope I’m wrong

Robinson saying on Radox because of the weather it could be a challenge too

He's not wrong. I'm due to be the half-time (walking football demo) entertainment at Axminster Tigers and I'm dreading the thought that I might thread a pass into 2 foot of the Axe for one-lung Ray to chase. I'll never hear the end of it if he catches bilharzia.

Still waiting to hear the times from the promoters of my work commitment tomorrow to know whether I can make it to Fleetwood for the game, then back to Wigan in time after the game- it is pay on the day for away fans isn't it?

Still waiting to hear the times from the promoters of my work commitment tomorrow to know whether I can make it to Fleetwood for the game, then back to Wigan in time after the game- it is pay on the day for away fans isn't it?
Only if some tickets left from the 400 sent (see my post #18)

Hands up if you really expected a striker in for tomorrow, I certainly didn't.
When Fleming came out of nowhere, I was hopeful that it gave them another week or so to concentrate on a striker (in addition to the 100 years or however long KR says they've been planning for this window)

Am I surprised nothing came off - not at all.

When Fleming came out of nowhere, I was hopeful that it gave them another week or so to concentrate on a striker (in addition to the 100 years or however long KR says they've been planning for this window)

Am I surprised nothing came off - not at all.

I’d of hoped they’d of had plan A B & C lined up ready for Jan 1st

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom