Votes: 19 44.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Northstandboy

Owner
Staff member
Ironic how we played Arsenal on Monday and we travel to Highbury to play Fleetwood.

Anyway, back to reality after the media funfair!

Eastwood
Long Moore Findlay Fleming
Bate McGuane Brannagan
Anderson O’Donkor Wildschut

Subs: McGinty, Brown, Bodin, Murphy, Goodrham, Taylor, Joseph​

Its been very wet in north west so heavy pitch. One month's rainfall in 24 hours with further heavy rain predicted. Maybe even pitch inspection Friday ?

I'm turn between either Fleetwood winning or the game finishing in a draw one thing I'm reasonably confident about is we won't win I think we will be lucky to get 1 point from the next three games tbh

I hope the game gets played and not called off because the pitch is flooded because that's a s**t of a journey on a Tuesday night

Its been very wet in north west so heavy pitch. One month's rainfall in 24 hours with further heavy rain predicted. Maybe even pitch inspection Friday ?
Hopefully they're used to adverse weather conditions, being northerners and all that, having a look at their QPR highlights, the pitch looks in better condition then ours. Fingers crossed.

Working in Wigan tomorrrow, hoping to make the match and get to Wigan in time afterwards. Think itll be a rather scrappy hard fought away win, 1-2

We do deserve some luck but funny the better the players the better the fitness the luckier we get It's funny how that all goes together .

Making my way up for this one, pitch permitting.

I’ll be the one having a psychological episode while Pugwash blasts out of the speakers.

2-2.
You're a very brave boy! Don't forget, clean underwear and put a hanky in your pocket.

0f702e0abd8cd837b613b14a9eacc80b.jpg

My 11 for Saturday. Taylor needs a rest, and after his performances this week, O’Donkor deserves an opportunity. I want to see Fleming and Anderson unleashed as wing-backs. Bate dropping into CDM to enable McGuane to get forward a bit more.

My prediction: 4-1 away win

Just called the Fleetwood fc office and asked the question - will it be on - what with the weather which is forecast for tomorrow and bearing in mind all the rain we have all shared around the country this week?
The answer...'game on whatever the UK weather system throws at us tomorrow'. He even went to say that the pitch is in fine fettle and the phone was put down his end. Fortunately, I didn't get chance to say to him that if we got to Sandbach services tomorrow and I hear that the game has a pitch inspection or is called off that we are going to carry on to Fleetwood regardless and wait for the f*cker to turn up Monday morning for work!

COYY'S

Just noticed this hidden in the match preview. Surely this should have been communicated as it's own post, especially given the weather forecasts. Been very unclear this season about on the day sales for a lot of away games. Communication between clubs, and then onto fans needs to get much better.

Granted you may not get 60 paying on the day at Fleetwood but at least advertise the fact that there will be limited available on the gate in a better way, especially as there had been no info prior to yesterday about tickets and that said 400 with more available on request.

"Oxford fans are in the Parkside Stand. We have been allocated 400 tickets and only those we return to Fleetwood from that allocation will be available on the day.
At 10am on Friday just 60 remained so we recommend buying online from oufctickets.co.uk and on the phones (01865 337533) and in person at the OUFC Ticket Office to avoid missing out."

Just noticed this hidden in the match preview. Surely this should have been communicated as it's own post, especially given the weather forecasts. Been very unclear this season about on the day sales for a lot of away games. Communication between clubs, and then onto fans needs to get much better.

"Oxford fans are in the Parkside Stand. We have been allocated 400 tickets and only those we return to Fleetwood from that allocation will be available on the day.
At 10am on Friday just 60 remained so we recommend buying online from oufctickets.co.uk and on the phones (01865 337533) and in person at the OUFC Ticket Office to avoid missing out."
I was only saying this the other day to a couple of mates. Most away games have been advertised for sale but with little or no reference to on the day availability. With postal strikes, train strikes and everything else in between I’ve been reluctant to book in advance to avoid the hassle of returning tickets.

So no new striker for tomorrows game….same old bullshit from the gaffer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom