Chairman is on Radio Oxford 5 min' fans forum

But the question has to be if he chucks money sat funding a stadium would he want a struggling relegation threatened team or a team that is ambitious with the thought of playing in the championship?

If I was going to throw maybe £30m into a stadium then I guess an extra £500k or so into the playing budget would not make a huge difference to the bank account but would go a long way to make us far more competitive.

I'd guess it could depend on how long any stadium deal would take to put together (if at all).

A Question for a future rad ox 5 min fans forum- for KR, our Owner or the MD- Id like to know the answer to, is a follow up Q from yesterdays rad ox 5 min FF,

Who exactly are the people who make up the OUFC recruitment board, responsible for bringing players in?
Pugh,Pugh,Barney McGrew,Cuthbert,Dibble and Grubb

Pugh,Pugh,Barney McGrew,Cuthbert,Dibble and Grubb
Not a bad side. Bolstered by Pinky and Perky in midfield and Bill and Ben up front, that should be enough to win most games
(Showing my / our age now)

Last edited:
Not a bad side. Bolstered by Pinky and Perky in midfield and Bill and Bed up front, that should be enough to win most games
(Showing my / our age now)
take it Ben is in the treatment room so Bed is coming off the bench? ;)

Back
Top Bottom