Away Match Day Thread 13/01/2024 L1: Carlisle United v OUFC

MOTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Carpy

Staff member
More confident of a win than I was a week ago, will be a critical month for us if we want to maintain a promotion push, let's start with 3 points against Carlisle!

Dreadful game - to poor teams at the moment. We do not look top six and haven’t since Manning left!

Don’t think we’ve won an individual battle yet. One of those days where the ball isn’t sticking to Harris again and we’re not nearly positive enough when we have the ball.

Watching on iFollow. We’re looking a little stale. Carlisle look very poor though. We go up a gear and we should win this.

I don't understand what we are trying to do (which is a bit of a theme for me recently). We are SO slow going forward and so happy to go backwards that we aren't getting near their penalty area - it seems we are hoping for another 25-35 yard thunderbolt to score, and you really cannot rely on that. Carlisle (one of the worst teams in the division) are dealing with us fairly easily so far and we are helping them do it.

Not that I like Reading, but owners do P**s me off, especially when ultimately the fans suffer.

Could be us if the stadium doesn’t get the go ahead or shortly after it’s completed if they b****r off!
Yeah. Rivals or not, it’s totally s**t when owners f**k over the fans to the extent that they have there.

Thank fk they are as bad when in sight of goal as we are ... so far. :confused:

I have to say I’m getting really concerned with the lack of any urgency or passion in our play, game after game, recently.

wake up MM
He really pisses my off as it’s obvious he had the attributes, but f*****g dicks around so much. I think being at Barcelona probably taught him too much play acting/dicking around

Almost half an hour and not a single goal attempt against one of the poorest sides in the league. I thought Des was an attacking style manager, it’s like he’s too frightened to try and change the way we set up and play, and to put his own stamp on the playing methodology

Back
Top Bottom