Away Match Day Thread 13/01/2024 L1: Carlisle United v OUFC

MOTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Carpy

Staff member
More confident of a win than I was a week ago, will be a critical month for us if we want to maintain a promotion push, let's start with 3 points against Carlisle!

PLAYED FOR BOTH

FciGJe5WQAMSsJK

Includes Paul Simpson, John Durnin, Mick Tait, Derek Clarke, Adam Murray, Hughie McGrogan, Gary Watson, Max Crocombe, Craig Farrell, Richard Knight,
Michael Raynes, Richie Foran, Ray Train, Jimmy Glass and several others.

I think this is going to be a good game. Carlisle were far from the worst side we faced this year and were it not for a bit of a masterclass from McEachran, we’d have dropped points against them at home. I don’t believe in false positions in the league but if you do, they would be a candidate.

Good players there and there’ll be a buzz with a few new players and new owners. Let’s hope our new boys are fit to play from the start, we need them. Also hoping Moore is back alongside Brown and that’ll leave me feeling more confident.

Draw for me, Desmond 2-2. Love to see us nick it with with a Greg Leigh goal in the last ten.

Last edited:
Despite the two cup defeats, the return of the defensive pairing of Moore and Brown reassures me.

Tight, uninspiring game.

0-1 Harris continues in mini scoring run.

Currently on the train to Carlisle from sunny North Wales.
Got a good feeling about today but that might just be the warm cans of Carlin talking!

3-1 to the men in yellow red and black!

Back
Top Bottom