Away Match Day Thread +++ 12/01/2019 Fleetwood Town v OUFC Match Day Thread +++

What striker wil want to come to this bag of s**t we have

Any that isn't already getting game time from under-14s and above, I shouldn't wonder. Any footballer who ever once scored a goal would pretty much walk into this team.

Got to say the owner needs to make a decision if he wants the club to stay in league1?

Things need to change and what resources we have left, I'm a believer in a management change now. He's had a good fist at it and it's not working.

You only need to look at Hull city for an example.

Everything is fine. The only people concerned by this situation we are in have mental health issues. We’ve already established this, thankfully.

I’m concerned about the situation. We are staring league two in the face.

But for people suggesting that tiger wants the club to be relegated - that’s utter crap.

I’m concerned about the situation. We are saying league two in the face.

But for people suggesting that tiger wants the club to be relegated - that’s utter crap.
If he wanted that, he would not paid for Sykes or Graham? The stupidity doesn't show up to reality. Not that those sorts care

This is very, very poor. We have a pacy front three but don't ever look like getting in behind. Way too easy for Fleetwood. Any time we get into their half, we pass sideways or backwards, no movement in front of the ball, no danger behind the defenders. Attacking, we are shocking. Defensively, two very poor goals.

I can't remember when relegation was so certain this early in the season. A new manager is not really the answer (though it might help a little) since the side is so obviously in need of at least 5 or 6 players and we have an owner not prepared to lay out the funds for them.

I finally think robbo has lost the dressing room. I didnt like to hear that he screams constant instructions to the team from the touchline

KR must be sacked ASAP I’m sorry, but this is just not good enough. Take SD and DF too. Put CA in temporary charge, until we find someone that can sort this mess out! Been an awful season, and extremely poor recruitment. Something needs to change, as this is becoming desperate.

In the wise words of Cpl. Jones, don't panic!

For Jamie Mackie is now vigorously warming up.

Ah not to worry fans looks like the goal scoring machine Mackie is warming up. Ok
I hope my sarcasm is misguided and I’m wrong and he can score or create

They have players who can create plus players who know how to finish. Complete opposite to us. We think we can win the game just by keeping the ball in the middle of the park.
RUBBISH!!

Back
Top Bottom