Away Match Day Thread +++ 12/01/2019 Fleetwood Town v OUFC Match Day Thread +++

Any that isn't already getting game time from under-14s and above, I shouldn't wonder. Any footballer who ever once scored a goal would pretty much walk into this team.
I trust it was an own goal and he has been injured regularly if not Gobbo won’t be interested

I can't remember when relegation was so certain this early in the season. A new manager is not really the answer (though it might help a little) since the side is so obviously in need of at least 5 or 6 players and we have an owner not prepared to lay out the funds for them.
We have some talented players I really think a good manager could get a lot more out of this group i

Sorry but KRs oxford have just been appalling. He needed sacking months ago. A completely overhyped manager when he came and is leading us to relegation this season.

Tiger: "Do you think we should sack Karl?"
McWilliams: "I'll get back to you."
Tiger: OK thanks, have you done my programme notes yet?
McWilliams: "All disappointed...things behind the scenes...top news coming soon...nobody hurting as much as Karl...stay positive...chance of Wembley...under 18s doing great...proud history bright future...stick with us...in this together...tickets for next game available now."
Tiger: Perfect (hangs up phone, asks stewardess for refill)

Back
Top Bottom