Dot Counting 11k v Derby?

Attendance tracking
Anyone know how the ifollow match pass money is divided out? A good few from Derby logging on I would imagine, as their away support would be far larger than the 1400 we allocated if more was offered,

Club now saying not to just turn up tonight to try and pay on the day as only 50 left.

If you haven't got one yet then I would hurry up!

If they did that, I would hazard a guess that they would also have to reduce the prices for away fans who would be sitting in equivalent seating.

If they did that, I would hazard a guess that they would also have to reduce the prices for away fans who would be sitting in equivalent seating.
No North stand is far superior to south stand lower, fence end & east stand end..

122 seats left at 5.30pm with the home seat capacity now increased by 190 to 9,744.

That means home seat sales of 9,622 and overall sales of an estimated 11,372.

108 seats left at 6.00pm.

Two pairs of 2 in central block 12 of South Stand Upper.

Plenty of seats together in front rows of South Stand Lower.

North Stand and East Stand have 12 & 11 left respectively.

117 seats still left at 6.20pm - small numbers of seats keep reappearing in different sections, presumably as the original holders aren’t able to attend and inform the club.

Last count before putting iFollow on.

9,635 GA + 290 boxes + 1,497 Derby = 11,422.

Which makes absolutely no sense. How on earth can there be 200 fewer than the figures were telling us? 20 or 30 I can take, but not 200. There is something very strange about such a disparity.
Any explanation? Were the boxes not fully attended?

Very strange - did a count right at kick off and there were 102 seats available meaning home seat sales of 9,642. Add in 1,497 confirmed for Derby and that makes 10,139 meaning just 80 in the boxes which compares to 253 in the boxes for Cambridge based on the same counting methodology.

So as Colin says, the final attendance figure doesn’t make sense - a bit like our tactics in the second half!

Huge game, a must not lose?
Very strange - did a count right at kick off and there were 102 seats available meaning home seat sales of 9,642. Add in 1,497 confirmed for Derby and that makes 10,139 meaning just 80 in the boxes which compares to 253 in the boxes for Cambridge based on the same counting methodology.

So as Colin says, the final attendance figure doesn’t make sense - a bit like our tactics in the second half!
The boxes seemed full to me.

Back
Top Bottom