Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Northstandboy

Owner
Staff member
The matches seem to be coming thick and fast now.

At time of writing this post, the weather is set to be a warm 12oC!

Just watched some of there videos ,I know we played well first 45 minutes against Bolton but could have lost the game in the end ,plus 2 uninspiring Cup performances and Des up against a top manager at this level big test for us. Fearing abit of a tonking ,I hope iam wrong. Let's hope for a Derby kind of performance and a Harris brace ,that seems like along time ago.

Today’s L1 fixtures

Portsmouth v Bolton is live on SKY on Monday night.

GA5gC_GXQAAla0Q

Can we turn up and pay today? Live quite locally but can't get through to any ticket office.

Fair play to anyone going today as it sounds like we are definitely going to lose 🤦🏼‍♂️

A tough place to go but no reason why we can’t get anything out of the game.

Just watched some of there videos ,I know we played well first 45 minutes against Bolton but could have lost the game in the end ,plus 2 uninspiring Cup performances and Des up against a top manager at this level big test for us. Fearing abit of a tonking ,I hope iam wrong. Let's hope for a Derby kind of performance and a Harris brace ,that seems like along time ago.
And we could have beaten the best side in the league in a very good game of football.
There were a number on here suggesting that 'I can't see us getting anything from this' before Bolton.
We may be going through a bit of a blip and have some injuries, but we are a good side with some very good players.

Belting it down all morning in North Beds, about an hour away from Peterborough. Local forecast is for it to improve as the day goes on.

COYY!! Up The Manor!! Etc!! We can beat The Posh!
I only have bad memories of London Road, having conceded 5 penalties there as a lad, and having a can of Waitrose ratatouille confiscated some years later, but I genuinely believe we can get a result today.

feeling confident ,despite the weather, 1-2 away win

Fair play to anyone going today as it sounds like we are definitely going to lose 🤦🏼‍♂️

A tough place to go but no reason why we can’t get anything out of the game.
Which is it then? A tonking or a win? I’m sorry, but what an utterly pointless post.

Which is it then? A tonking or a win? I’m sorry, but what an utterly pointless post.
The first comment was a sarcastic comment considering everyone seems to think we are going to get hammered.

Everyone has their right to think that but I’m not sure what it achieves by going into a game so defeatist.

I personally think we will get a point from today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom