Away Match Build Up 09/12/2023 L1 : Peterborough United v OUFC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oxford Utd fans will be seated behind the goal at London Road this Saturday.

DcBT1cjW4AEf9nj

It will be a tough game.
We have done it at Derby and Barnsley ( and Stevenage) though and they are due a defeat!
The defence will have to be as good as they were v Bolton, and we will need to take our chances ( Peterborough let a few in)

I believe we are better away from home than we are at home so I'm going for a tough 1-2

I read in a newspaper snippet [the news Portsmouth] that Steve Evans is quoted as saying posh are the best side in the division this season, and added 'Oxford are different class' Should be a good game.

I read in a newspaper snippet [the news Portsmouth] that Steve Evans is quoted as saying posh are the best side in the division this season, and added 'Oxford are different class' Should be a good game.
It’s no surprise that he says that Posh are the best side. In doing so he continues his perpetual self promotion through their draw with PUFC at the weekend.

Big game. With Portsmouth playing Bolton on Monday, a defeat and there'll be a gap opening up whatever happens in the other game

13 is unlucky for some ... Ive a feeling that Peterborough's home run of 12 unbeaten at home will end on Saturday ... 1-2 away win

Fair play to the other 600 or so that have bought tickets
Is that all? I was surprised we didn't put the tickets on general sale immediately as I couldn't see it selling out, but equally surprised we're not nearer to 1k.

I guess it's the time of year, sensible people are saving their cash for Christmas rather than blowing it on away days (my wife has already made this point!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom