• Sub: O'Donkor

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Sub: Fleming

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sub: Johnson

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Karl just admitted we won't get a sniff of the ball tonight but also won't be adapting our possession style for the occasion because we need to be the best version of ourselves...

Karl just admitted we won't get a sniff of the ball tonight but also won't be adapting our possession style for the occasion because we need to be the best version of ourselves...
It's the truth though, when have we ever been able to adapt to different teams play? And by that I mean not just slick operators like Arsenal, but anti-football teams like Wycombe.

Plan B is just Plan A with pre-planned subs, innit?

It's the truth though, when have we ever been able to adapt to different teams play? And by that I mean not just slick operators like Arsenal, but anti-football teams like Wycombe.

Plan B is just Plan A with pre-planned subs, innit?
It's not exactly what you want to hear though is it. Almost sounded resigned to defeat!

Love our team. It's the XI I wanted.

Don't love their team. They're taking this very seriously. 😬
I’m not confident that side would beat Fleetwood (it’s certainly not the one I’d pick against them) let alone Arsenal…

I’m not confident that side would beat Fleetwood (it’s certainly not the one I’d pick against them) let alone Arsenal…

It's the team that produced our only good league performance of the past two months!

Back
Top Bottom