Home Match Build Up 26/11/2022 FA Cup 2nd rnd : OUFC v Exeter City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there anyway to get the tickets for season ticketholders in your network who don't live at the same address for games like this online?

The ticket office aren't answering either which isn't helping tbh.

Is there anyway to get the tickets for season ticketholders in your network who don't live at the same address for games like this online?

The ticket office aren't answering either which isn't helping tbh.
I’ve just got through and bought 3 I think they’re still open

Thinking I’ll be taking my eight year daughter to her first game on Saturday.

I normally stand in the East Stand but I think I’ll take her to the North Stand so it’s more of a family atmosphere.

Do the club still operate the Olly’s Den playroom or any other kid-friendly activity that I might be able to take her to?

Last edited:

I normally stand in the East Stand but I think I’ll take her to the North Stand so it’s more of a family atmosphere.

Do the club still operate the Olly’s Den playroom or any other kid-friendly activity that I might be able to take her to?
This season there's been activities outside the South Stand for kids before kick off.

• React
Reactions: MJB

i sit in the Easr. Stand, when my daughter and eight year old granddaughter come we go in the Family Stand away from the foul mouths who i dont want the young one to hear at her age, especially the moron usins the c...t word

• React
Reactions: MJB
i sit in the Easr. Stand, when my daughter and eight year old granddaughter come we go in the Family Stand away from the foul mouths who i dont want the young one to hear at her age, especially the moron usins the c...t word
We aren't in a sealed box in the familystand..... It still can be heard

Does anybody know whether the football bus that goes through Eynsham on matchdays is full when it reaches Eynsham? TIA

Not usually, tends to pick up quite a few at Witney, you will have room to get on ok. May have to stand on return joutney but a few get off in Botley, i get on at Carterton. Will be running for Exeter match as announced on Saturday

I sit in the East Stand and there is often a boy there who must be under 10 years old, that uses exactly that language... and encouraged by whom I assume is his dad.
Embarrassing and sad.

I sit in the East Stand and there is often a boy there who must be under 10 years old, that uses exactly that language... and encouraged by whom I assume is his dad.
Embarrassing and sad.
Tragically b there is a lot in the east stand and I’m embarrassed not admit I do on occasions but once I leave there isn’t any from me. I take my Grandson with me and yes he’s heard it elsewhere as well as the Kastad and yes from me as well,
I am embarrassed when I do and every time I have done it is the first thing that comes out of your mouth as the passion is there. Not an excuse but alas we do.
My grandson swears occasionally and I don’t castigate him as he hears not just from me but others as well.
On the odd occasion when I feel embarrassed I apologise if there is a family or mother and child who have sat with the group I’m with and not one who I have apologised have turned and said I should think so, but most and I can’t remember the response from all apart from they haven’t a problem is there child is just as bad and they accept it but also like me it stays in the Kastad
It’s just unbridled passion but still not an excuse.

Not sure why people act surprised to hear swearing in the East stand? Surely it's well known to be 'the swearing stand', and there is a family stand for a reason.

No wonder the atmosphere at Kassam is absolute shite if you can’t even swear in the cheapest part of the ground, it’s not a night at the opera.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom