Away Match Day Thread +++ 07/03/20 Shrewsbury Town v OUFC +++

• Thread starter Shropshire U
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah usual ....yes but no but..indulged by Jerome...now we have KR going the same way as Mapp if this or that doesn't happen ...jeez just applaud the performance, points and players for once.

Ffs maybe you should listen to the call. Talking rubbish? Saying what a great job KR is doing, great fans, how well the team played. He picked up on the fact that KR was talking in the past tense a lot. Hardly a conspiracy theory.
Jerome says he talked a lot of sense, with Nick agreeing.
Same caller. Why not get off your a**e and call in yourself, it’s a free country.
I take it you disagree with what he said go on the radio yourself, rather than ranting from a keyboard.?

From Shrews forum - BITTER doesn’t even scrape the surface

Oxford were the most dishonest team I can recall seeing. Petulance, appeals to the referee even when a player clearly fell over himself, the most ridiculous slow motion dive for a penalty that should have seen a card for simulation. I hope they get nowhere and we have a team to batter the hell out of them next season.
Obviously they did travel to our place.

From Shrews forum - BITTER doesn’t even scrape the surface

Oxford were the most dishonest team I can recall seeing. Petulance, appeals to the referee even when a player clearly fell over himself, the most ridiculous slow motion dive for a penalty that should have seen a card for simulation. I hope they get nowhere and we have a team to batter the hell out of them next season.

They obviously didn't see their team's performance at ours and what plenty of other opposition fans have seen from what I've read. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

Also, with the way they played at ours, "batter" really is the appropriate way to describe their style of football.

He said that he had tried to initiate talks with the board but without success.
Rad Ox "have you had the talks with the board that you wanted?"
KR "no not really, but we're in a great position with plenty more to do this season, we will wait until the summer to see what we can achieve, but whatever happens this has been a great year, and one I'll always remember."

Hardly the words of someone desperate to leave or a sign of a breakdown between KR and the board!!

Rad Ox "have you had the talks with the board that you wanted?"
KR "no not really, but we're in a great position with plenty more to do this season, we will wait until the summer to see what we can achieve, but whatever happens this has been a great year, and one I'll always remember."

Hardly the words of someone desperate to leave or a sign of a breakdown between KR and the board!!

Cheers for clearing that up, I was just going on the comments on here rather than listening myself.

I've seen better games but the result and that final goal made it all worth it. Shrewsbury's stadium was depressingly familiar. Their ultras were mostly children.

3/4 points from the next 2 would be great.

the congregation just to our right were funny again....when I say funny..... I mean..... well, chose your own adjective or verb

Ffs maybe you should listen to the call. Talking rubbish? Saying what a great job KR is doing, great fans, how well the team played. He picked up on the fact that KR was talking in the past tense a lot. Hardly a conspiracy theory.
Same caller. Why not get off your a**e and call in yourself, it’s a free country.
I take it you disagree with what he said go on the radio yourself, rather than ranting from a keyboard.?

I know you can't speak for Paul as you are two different people ?, but didn't you/he state that there was clearly a difference between what Robinson said in his interview and what NmW said about targets being identified and money being available in the summer. What did Robinson say that gave you/him that impression?

Did Karl Robinson specifically and directly praise Dan Agyei?
He was given a very obvious opportunity to, instead he referenced the people who had to make way to get him on the pitch.

His approach to managing Agyei publically is very odd indeed.

Hi Paul, nice of you to join us!

He was given a very obvious opportunity to, instead he referenced the people who had to make way to get him on the pitch.

His approach to managing Agyei publically is very odd indeed.

Robinson didn't really praise anyone individually, so hardly treating Ageyi any different. The fact that Ageyi has had his game time managed well over the last month says far more than what is it isn't said in interviews.

Rotherham are struggling right now - only one win in five despite only playing one team in the top half in that time........they're there to be overtaken.

That being said, one bad result and you're probably dropping down to 8th.

Gonna be a hell of an exciting end to the season!
Robinson didn't really praise anyone individually, so hardly treating Ageyi any different. The fact that Ageyi has had his game time managed well over the last month says far more than what is it isn't said in interviews.

I agree but you can’t help thinking if Browne or Holland or Thorne had stuck that in the top corner like that then Robbo would have had something personal to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom